Opel GT Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello to everyone,
I'm new here, but not to Opel. Back in the '70's I owned a '70 Kadett wagon, a '72 1900 wagon and a '73 Manta. The pale blue '72 wagon was maybe my all-time favorite car. I bought it as a low mileage, one lady owned driver in 1978. It was an automatic, nimble, great handling and great looking automobile, but the midwestern climate and salt took it toll. Other than a worn camshaft lobe around 1982, it was trouble free. When a rear suspension mount rusted away in 1985, I gave it to a friend for parts. Now at age 72, I'd like another 1900 Ascona wagon. I'm actively looking. Thanks for the forum.

·
RunOpel
1,234 Posts
Yes welcome aboard and good luck in finding a 1900 Ascona wagon. I'm sure you are aware, just be diligent and patient in your search and you will eventually find one to your satisfaction. You are fortunate to live close to the opelspyder (Keith). He is a great source in Opel knowledge :)

·
Opeler
447 Posts
Welcome! We have several members in the Cincinnati area as well as up here in Dayton. Hopefully we can all get together soon! Good luck finding the Ascona!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts