Opel GT Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Opeler
51 Posts
I now own a 75 Sport wagon. It joins my 74 rallye and 73 GT. The wagon has working AC, Auto with 181,000 on the motor. Drove it home 140 miles and ran well and did not smoke. This is my first FI car. I like it.

Gene if you see this I will have to pick your head at the next orphan meet.

Ken

·
Super Moderator
9,743 Posts
Ken;
I have 2 Sportwagons now. Got a 74 automatic for the wife. I'm gouing to try and have them both at the show in Snellville. Got any pics of the Wagon yet? And where did you find it?

·
Opeler
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Gene,

I had met Billy 11 years ago at a OANA meeting. He called me and asked if I wanted the car. It's white with red seats. The car came from Holly Hill, S.C. No Pics yet. The paint on your cars are much better than this one. We have been hit with Ice and power outages so she will stay under cover for now. Also my GT is apart with engine problems.

Ken

·
Member 1000 Post Club
1,520 Posts
Ken,

Where in South Carolina are you located? Currently, I'm working in the Aiken area and might be around for another week or so.

Paul

·
Super Moderator
9,743 Posts
Jeez, that brings back memories. That's down near Moncks Corner, been through there once or twice, many years ago though.

·
Opeler
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
MPG

What MPG should I see on a stock 1.9 FI auto?

·
Super Moderator
9,743 Posts
Ken;
You'll only see 23-25mpg, maybe more, if kept well tuned and the tire pressure is kept accurate, and the trans is not showing signs of age. The styling on the Wagon/Sedan is like a brick, so don't expect a whole lot.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts