Opel GT Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
RunOpel
1,228 Posts
Welcome :yup: this is the best resource for any information relating to Opel stuff. There are so many people that have a wealth of knowledge and experience that if you cant find your answer within the thousands of posts, someone will have the answer for you.

Also you are going to find that most everyone on this forum loves pictures and information about your Opel. Please post some pictures of what you own and some information about it.

Again welcome and happy Opel life :veryhappy

·
Registered
2,894 Posts
Welcome :yup: this is the best resource for any information relating to Opel stuff. There are so many people that have a wealth of knowledge and experience that if you cant find your answer within the thousands of posts, someone will have the answer for you.

Also you are going to find that most everyone on this forum loves pictures and information about your Opel. Please post some pictures of what you own and some information about it.

Again welcome and happy Opel life :veryhappy
Yes we want pictures, and what dpre said was correct. Anything and everything you can possibly think of is here. The search function probably works best. Then, if you can't find it, ask. Be forewarned this is not " Space book". There are a couple of sites that deal with Opels that are cool, but I would't know about them anymore, I got kicked off there, for not using my real name. Oh well, I'm really upset about that.:lmao::no: Take care, Jarrell :cool3:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts