Opel GT Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Howdy all, Stillwater, OK here. Are there any GT clubs in Oklahoma? Currently have 1970 GT and this makes the fourth one I've owned. 1972, another 1970(parts car), and 1969 model. Stuffed a 231 Buick V-6 into it and wish I could get that car back. Gas prices have made me get another GT. PO put a lot into the car, but still needs some TLC and Monday is the day this project gets kicked off.

·
Registered
717 Posts
Not aware of an Opel club. I am in Guthrie, about 30 minutes from you.
Kyler used to be in Norman, OK, but defected to South of the Red River.
I know there are a few other Opel owners here and in Kansas.

·
Solo II is fun in a GT!
536 Posts
Howdy Rick! Hope all is well in Northern OK. There are a few of us GT owners in the Moore/ Norman area. Please post some pics of your current GT and the Buick V-6.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Howdy all, Stillwater, OK here. Are there any GT clubs in Oklahoma? Currently have 1970 GT and this makes the fourth one I've owned. 1972, another 1970(parts car), and 1969 model. Stuffed a 231 Buick V-6 into it and wish I could get that car back. Gas prices have made me get another GT. PO put a lot into the car, but still needs some TLC and Monday is the day this project gets kicked off.
I am in Tulsa and have a '70 Opel GT project car I am working on. Unaware of any GT clubs in OK.

·
Registered
2,525 Posts
Welcome! Great name - Years ago my older brothers friend used to call my GT an O-Pile because it leaked a lot. Then he blew his Camaro engine. Karma is a bitch 🤤

1 - 5 of 5 Posts