Opel GT Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Super Moderator
9,836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This was received on the Classic Opels site. I have e-mailed and asked about an on-line site and where they are located. What do y'all think?

Dear Opel fans.

Wishing a likely future collaboration with Opel new parts that may be in your interest we believe that our services in a useful and creative sector could constitute one still useful tool for you. You can order goods of old cars that have been suppressed by the official Opel and are difficult to be found in the market. The prices that are entered are by far lower than the official Opel and this is because these parts are considered as stock parts. Each time we edit campaign, part of our 27.534 different code parts which our warehouse is consisting of. So do not hesitate to inform us for any request that you may have or to send you our latest campaign.

Our watchword for many years now is that if you are searching a difficult to find part for your Opel just be addressed to us. Our large in stock deposit, the absolute computerization and the eagerness of our salesmen-collaborators are always in your disposal, so that they serve and supply to you with the best delivery conditions the part that you are looking for.

Our company is having as main activity the import, distribution and export of spare parts for Opel cars. Due to the company's high quality products and excellent service, nowadays we have customers in all the big cities of Greece, who are being served on the same day. Our stock is composed of engine parts to electrical parts, wheels, fenders, mirrors and lights. Among spare parts, the strongest demand is for front and rear lights, bumpers, radiator grills, wheel disks, hood and trunk lids, windshields, windows, and wings (i.e. the parts most vulnerable in car accidents).

We are able to cover your needs from a large in stock warehouse in the latest models spare parts though our emphasis is on the early and most requested models from '57-'82 model cars from the 1957 Olympia-Rekord to Kadett /A-B-C-D, Ascona-Manta/A- B- GT, most in sheet metal body repair parts.

Our prices are very competitive and we deliver with our cheapest possible rate, charging you only what the transport charges cost us.

If we do not appear to be competitive enough on some references we like from our customers to let us know and we will try and improve.

I would be delighted if you could maybe e-mail me some of your difficult Opel part requirements and I will quote you our best prices and quality.

I therefore look forward to hearing from you in due course and hope that we can build a lasting business relationship.

Believing that our services could constitute one still useful tool for your Opel parts supply I will wait for your news.

Sincerely yours

Anthony Drosos

Opel Sales / Export Manager

E-mail: [email protected]

· Super Moderator
9,836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It would be nice to have some kind of price list, but, even if they were cheap, shipping is what is going to really hurt.
Gene

· Opel Tinkerer and Rescuer
1996 Opel Calibra
7,935 Posts
He already sent me a price list, etc..

Mostly newer stuff, or strangely enough, older stuff.

Not much in the GT/Manta parts dept..

Charles

· Registered
3,460 Posts
GoinManta said:
He already sent me a price list, etc..
Mostly newer stuff, or strangely enough, older stuff.
Not much in the GT/Manta parts dept..
Charles
How does one go about getting a brochure/price list?
I'd be curious to see about engines/transmissions and how they compare with OGTS. Not that I'm knocking them of course, they are a great parts supplier, and they deliver on time too!! Jarrell

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.