Opel GT Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
1000 Post Club
4,117 Posts
Congrats!!! I sat in it at Carlisle and I wished I could of taken it home, but I'm out of space for another car(can't convince my wife to sell her camaro :p ) I'm glad it went to someone who can care for it.

·
Super Moderator
9,750 Posts
Sportwagon

Gary;
Great to hear, another one joins the ranks of the elite "Wagoneers" :D
Gene

·
Opel Addict Since 73
358 Posts
Need Info

Hey Gary - Congratulations!! It's nice to know that wagon went to good home. That's my favorite color for the Sportwagon. But...you should have bought mine and then you'd REALLY have a 'new' Sportwagon...and A/C to boot!! Anyway...I've been trying to get in touch with Keith for awhile. I need some info from him regarding the cruise control he put in the wagon and the MAF he substituted. I sent him an e-mail but it must be old cuz I got no repsonse. Do you have a solid e-mail address you can share with me so I can reach him? Thanks. -Scott

·
Administrator
10,230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yours was awful tempting Scott. It came down to $$ and that I am less concerned about doing the daily commute in this one than I would be in one that's in the condition yours is. (Just "missed" a 6 car pile-up last week while driving the Senator)

I have his email at home. I also have all the cruise control info. He used the throttle body and 'brain' from a '77 VW van. Said it gives a lot better response.

He gave me all the paperwork for every item ever worked on, including a note pad with a record of every tank of gas put in it.

·
Opel Addict Since 73
358 Posts
#'s

Thanks Gary - I'd appreciate it if you could shoot me his e-mail address off-thread. If you can find them...I need the dipswitch settings for the cruise control and I need to confirm the part number from the VW brain box. (computer) Got the MAF already.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts