Opel GT Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New Three Part Sale for August thru December 2015

Hey Folks welcome to our Newest three part Sale which starts here in August and will go through December 2015. Our goals have shifted and for us as the Summer ends, with Christmas and Winter approaching we are going to approach our current Sale accordingly.

So this is the official announcement. Our Spring and Summer Sales are now over and we are specifically creating three new sales.

The first goal that needs to be kicked into gear to finish this year is the final move of the Rialto Warehouse. Packed really good, floor to ceiling and all around with tons of great Opel parts. Oh if we had to guess we would have to say 80 to 100 years of peoples collections.

So here's how it goes - we don't want to continue spending $1000 a month for that inventory that for the most part we already have in stock at the new Riverside Museum site. As a matter of fact, there is no way Riverside will absorb the mass quantity of parts sitting in Rialto.

So here's the scoop. We are going to make an irresistible sale for Walk-in customers only to help us pull the parts out of this warehouse. Ofcourse with great savings and if you want to stick around, pure trade, or even cash for helping us out. Big sigh...step one.

The next Sale is going to be the Opels Unlimited's overstock underfoot Sale. This is to help properly clean up and trim up all the sites to see in our really growing Museum site. More and more rooms are being added all the time to be part of the major showrooms and parts we have to offer.

As we are continuously buying and stocking all of our 96 new developments for the year 2015, larger displays and inventories will be shown off on a daily basis.

Complete engines on stands and ready to go heads, carburators and manifolds are really adding to the excitement here.

So this Sale will get interesting and more and more things will be added as time goes on and shifting displays and updates require more room. Big Sigh...ok finally step three.

The third step will be putting on Sale and announcing our newest top rated products, that we still have in stock, from all our new creations this year. Things got really fun all year long as we invested $1,000s of dollars here and $1,000s of dollars there for every single Opel part that was available this year, worldwide.

This was huge. No more buying from any US competitor. No more just basic 10% mark-ups. We took the world by storm and we have saved our customers 30-70% on every Opel part for almost 11 months now. The end game results were spectacular.

Now with 11 months of constant research and great results we will finish up the year with a special Sale. Not just on our overstock but also on some of our newest trending, hottest constant seller items.

We have a lot of infectious enthusiasm to pour onto our American Clientele. With the end result of giving you all the best year ever. This is results we are looking for to end the year with our newest three part Sale.

·
Über Genius
9,401 Posts
What?!

I'm confused.

I read it twice, and now I'm twice as confused.

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sale Number One

Sale One

OK Folks, here is the first Big Sale Number One. This is regarding the Rialto Warehouse only and it is like a big fat Turkey Shoot in there. If you have ever wanted the cheapest Opel prices ever, now is your last time. How funny, after 32 years we say this kind of thing every other odd and third year and yet right now upon reflection, this is most likely absolutely the last time that just ridiculously absolutely crazy prices could motivate someone to come from Out of State even to load up.

We are confident that our Opel nuts will pull enough inventory from here by the beginning of next year, that we will not see so many great parts go to scrap. You all know how much hard work goes in to saving any and all Opel parts. We are not just talking a couple of fenders and lenses here. We are talking the real deal hard labor, rear ends, front ends, engines, tranis, exhaust. The main heart beat Opel components that are so hard to find and usually quite expensive.

Here's your last great chance folks if you want to trick out and rebuild a front end, rear end from the front of the engine to the end of the trans. Drive shafts, exhaust, from Carbs to brake drums, this one big Sale dumps all the heavy parts from Opel Parts and Service, Chesapeake, VA; Shady Nook Opel Imports, OK; Jimmy Opel, LA; Bayer Opel Industries, Whittier, CA; Millionaire McBrydes Collection from Vegas; Opels Unlimited's buy-outs from other CA Opel companies; plus even another 50 plus cars the Opels Unlimited saved personally from Pick-a-Part Junkyards, Ecology Auto and even 107 cars saved from CA to WA alone in the last few years.

So here we go, item number one - Opel 1900 engines, complete, assembled, looks like they are ready to run, complete short block, no obvious problems, even Pick of the Litter there are so many, just $150. That is the whole main engine folks, all 1900 Series, any year. Other great items indoor stored are Opel Manta/Ascona 1900 complete front ends, all suspension, no rust no brakes, just a great original restart. Fits all years from 1971 to 1975, just $100. Opel 1900 engine Pistons and Rods, all great condition, just $10 each. Huge crates to choose from. Plenty and some sets of four offered easily as well.

Opel 1900 engine complete block with matching Pistons, rods and crank, working condition, just $100. Opel 1900 Rear end Sway Bar Rear Ends complete with good housings, available for gussets, to add our Sway Bars to, all 1900 Rear Ends, just $20.

Opel four speed transmissions. So many to choose from. Pig in a poke condition, just $50. If you want to pull the pan and have it checked out for perfection by Todd personally, these transmissions will go for $100 each with a full guarantee. There are so many to choose from that Todd will stay in person and check out every one until you are satisfied with your perfect transmission. Again, this is carry out only.

Automatic transmission, 1900, it doesn't matter, GT, Kadett, Manta, Ascona, there are some standing around complete even with lines cables, mounts etc. It really doesn't matter. If it is not 100% perfect but still works, they are just $20 each. If it has to be perfect and come with a year guarantee, it is just $50 each.

Next item, pallet rack shelves packed with high quality good used triple checked out exhaust for all models. All 50% off. There are huge racks full, that is for sure.

OPel GT headlight buckets, no rust, both top and bottom, just $10 each. Hood hinges complete just $10 each for GT. Good working headlight mechs just $35 each. Good rust free mechs with minor flaws just $10 each. Opel 1900 Kadett Wagon, GT all Weber Carbs DGV series, 32/36, just $50 each. Cores for parts, just $20 each. Top and Bottom separate. Just 55 gallon barrels full of tops and bottoms. There must be over 100 carbs here.

This is just the start of our first Sale. There will be more. If you want to sign up for our email database, or snailmail, contact us at [email protected]

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Opels Unlimited's Riverside Underfoot Parts Sale

Riverside Museum Great Parts Underfoot Sale- limited to just 2015

Hey Folks, here is the second aspect of our radical Sale for 2015. You know every year we aim never to disappoint, so here we go. First of all, this is definitely the best jewel ever, Opel GT Windshields, nice complete, crack free, only a basic minor flaw, only $100 each. Oh yes, we are not fooling around. We have 30 plus windshields custom stored in our specialized Storage Building.

And now an extra 10 plus windshields. Plenty enough for all our Opel Nuts futures. Now we have a surplus. Over 10 windshields for Opel GT, all custom saved without cracks or breaks, over all these years. As they are currently clogging indoor specialized space for the Museum we are going to blow these off, all of them, over 10 pieces, with just one minor flaw for $100 each. A custom deal for all the Rubber and Chrome is also offered in this special just $100 deal. Ten customers will be able to enjoy this offer, again we are looking for all the customers willing to transport this themselves. If you want us to do this for you, it is possible through our Unishippers Truck Transport Service. This would definitely be an extra charge. We are hoping that people will help clear the Riverside Museum.

Here is another special Sale. All four speed drive shafts for all models are just $15 and even just $35 for all models from all automatics to even five speed conversions. Also a new hot commodity up and coming is five speed shifter assemblies, all premade as well as five speed and even new four speed shifter knobs. RRRRRRRRRR. That's not what we are supposed to be selling here, let's go back to body panels and other major components throughout the car. Back to excess inventory at the Museum. Item number one - Manta A trunk lids, no rust, pick of the litter part just $50. Manta A and Ascona A 71-75 front fenders, best condition, just $100 each. Air conditioning complete for Manta Ascona 1900 and Wagon just $400 each. Opel GT hoods, pick of litter, just $50 each, no rust, best condition.

Opel GT headlight buckets, door hinges, solex carbs, brake rotors, brake drums, alternators, just $20 each. Great condition, one year guarantee.

This is just the start of our Riverside Overstock Inventory. Now approaching 1 am and even 2 am, we are shutting down for the day and we will be getting back to the new parts we have to offer for the 2015 inventory. We will pick this up another day.

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Opels Unlimited's Great New Part Sale - 2015

OPELS UNLIMITED’S GREAT NEW PART SALE - 2015

All New Products offered for 2015. We told you we were the company to watch as we brought 97 new products to America in 2015.

Here is the list you have been waiting for. We will try and get most of it out there. We are sticking to what we currently have. We should have enough currently in stock for everyone. There surely is more that we have to offer, just call and ask. 909-355-OPEL(6735).

Some things we are not manufacturing ourselves and are subject to stock and availability.

GT/Kadett Inner and Outer Tie Rod End and Rack Boot. This is for one Inner Tie Rod End, one Outer Tie Rod End and one Rack Boot, $99.

Manta/Ascona/1900 71-75 Inner and Outer Tie Rod End, even includes a new NOS Rack and Pinion Boot. This is for one Inner Tie Rod End, one Outer Tie Rod End and one NOS Rack and Pinion Boot, $99.

Upper and Lower Ball Joint Kit, full set of four, both Uppers and Lowers for Manta/Ascona/1900 and Wagon 71-75, $119.

Opel GT/Kadett Inner Tie Rod Ends, superior new heavy construction, really nice part, $59.95 each.

New Heavy Duty, Iron Bottom Motor Mounts for all GT and Kadett. Really heavy, the best production ever. Regularly $39.95 now $28.95 for this Sale.

Rubber Brake Line Set, your choice GT/Manta/Ascona/ Wagon or Kadett. All three pieces both front and rear, brand new. Larger diameter, better flow, nice upgrade. Complete car front and rear, 3 piece set $45.

Weber Carb Chrome Air Cleaner Complete Kit with Reusable Element and chrome plated top and bottom. Now that we are a direct Warehouse Distributor we are passing the savings on to you. Normally double the price. Our new special sale complete, $19.95

Opel GT Door Panel Top Inner Scraper Felt and Rubber. Great new design. Even with the little chrome strip. A better than original replacement. No more scraping or scratching the windows. Nice and soft. This price is for a matched set of two. Brand new production just $29.95.

This is also available on our new upholstered door paneled tops. Also, new complete door panels as well as front and rear kick panels are available. All starting as low as $48.95 each.

The best ever Firewall Material. No cheap replacements or cheap knock-offs, this is the real deal. Heavy and thick, this is so good you could call it original NOS replacement. Well worth adding to our inventory and lives up to our newest Motto:

Better Research
Better Products
Better Prices

Absolute money back guarantee. The best that has ever been available to date. $46.95.

Opel GT new Emergency Brake Cable. All new product. Original NOS quality. Set up for late model, easily available over the counter brake shoes. Very popular this year. All new product, $39.95

Opel GT/Kadett Interior Light Base Electrical Switch. Brand new, NOS quality part. Complete base assembly and light holder. This part is always bad and used ones are just completely no longer worth it. Everyone loves this great new part. Money Back Guarantee, $39.95

Opel GT Front Curved Body Lens. Brand new perfect part. New original stock. German Hella. Gorgeous bright yellow lenses. A rich deep color with a beautiful shine of a brand new part, $48.95 each, specify right or left.

Opel GT Taillight Lens. Brand new production. Nice and shiny. Original Hella markings, $39.95 each, specify right or left.

Opel GT/Kadett/1900/Manta/Ascona and Wagon. High quality, real rubber Torque Tube Donut. This is the one that is so popular with everyone nowadays. The time is gone for cheap plastic reproductions that are hard to install.

This part is well worthy of being knick-named the NOS Torque Tube Donut and is equal in quality with our newest production of larger diameter Torque Tube Side Mounts. Also well worthy of being a new NOS part, with twice the duty rating and is also a total complete, perfect bolt in. Full happiness and comparisons guaranteed.

This is the best rear end side mounts and torque tube available to date. Definitely lives up to our newest Motto. Your choice Donut or Heavy Duty large Side Mount, your choice $29.95 each.

·
Über Genius
9,401 Posts
I was completely unaware that the tail light lenses had a left and right. I'll need to check mine tonight.

You say they are Hella labeled but are they actually Hella lenses?

·
Opeler
3,103 Posts
I was completely unaware that the tail light lenses had a left and right. I'll need to check mine tonight.
You say they are Hella labeled but are they actually Hella lenses?
Ref:
Opel GT Taillight Lens. Brand new production. Nice and shiny. Original Hella markings, $39.95 each, specify right or left.

Opel GT Red Taillight Set New German Hella Original in Box | eBay
Opel GT Red Taillight Set New NOS German Hella Original In Box $145.00 + $16.95 S&H

What is the difference between Hella NOS and New Production red taillights, other than ($145 - 79.90 = $65.11) $65.11.

·
Über Genius
9,401 Posts
Ref:

Opel GT Red Taillight Set New German Hella Original in Box | eBay
Opel GT Red Taillight Set New NOS German Hella Original In Box $145.00 + $16.95 S&H

What is the difference between Hella NOS and New Production red taillights, other than ($145 - 79.90 = $65.11) $65.11.
See? That's the question I would like answered.
It looks like the box labels might have a GM logo.

Are these new PRODUCTION or new REproduction or NOS (New Old Stock)? And are they Hella or Hellą (AKA Chinese knock off)?

·
Registered
2,558 Posts
See? That's the question I would like answered.
It looks like the box labels might have a GM logo.

Are these new PRODUCTION or new REproduction or NOS (New Old Stock)? And are they Hella or Hellą (AKA Chinese knock off)?
First Opel, YOU are not going to buy them from OU anyway so why do you even read their posts? Shut it down! -- Doug

·
Bikini Inspector
5,771 Posts
believe it or not, the gluckmuggles at OU have some decent stuff. I have made a few orders now and we discuss accountability and transparency, They fulfill my wishes and so i'm not here bashing them.

call em up, tell em you will give them a shot, and not to fudge it up cuz youll troll them forever. oh yeah you already do, so just say you will give them a reprieve:lmao:

boom, nice NOS stuff on your doorstep.
just a random internet order might not get VIP treatment, but make nice with them.

They are actually quite nice and it sure is nice ordering thru text message.

·
Über Genius
9,401 Posts
Hey Doug, and FT...

I'm asking legit questions. I'm hoping that they give solid answers in front of everyone so there's a total transparency. I'm not alone in my hopes.

And, for the record, I have parts on my regular driver that I, personally, purchased recently from OU. I did ask a lot of questions first, though, no different than I am doing now.

·
Bikini Inspector
5,771 Posts
unlike you, they are pleasant on the phone and fulfill my orders.

but yeah you are right, input from others is important. there are dozens of examples on this forum where people state, talking to the "other guy" at OGTS is as painful as birthing a 7 pound 8 ounce log when going number 2.

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
OH my gosh, you guys are having too much fun out here. Granted we are so busy working hard and filling orders, you are right, we don't catch every post, that is for sure.

But since we saw this one, we will give some solid answers here. First off Taillights are the same right to left, that must be a typo left over from selling our nice NOS factory brand Hella front lenses that have been selling like hotcakes all year for $48.95.

Second of all, GM blue label packaging is just the second generation of factory NOS Opel parts in the same box. This applies to both our NOS front markers $48.95 and our NOS rear taillights set that is running around on ebay.

No if ands or buts, these are limited quantities of NOS parts that will surely run out soon enough at the rate we are selling them.

Otherwise, these low priced 39.95 reproduction taillights that we sell as part of our original 96 new products offered for the USA this year, are a really great deal, no GM box, or pre-73 yellow Opel box, however a really great reproduction taillight with original Hella markings. No one's company name stamped across. So an Opel on display at the Carlisle Import Show, with contests running, is properly displayed at an inexpensive price.

Opels Unlimited has always prided itself on having original lights for all Opels, both new, reproduction and good used in stock. Hard to do maybe, so long forgotten, but at the same time so easy for us here at OU all this time.

OK, that's our best answers on one little tiny thing. But now it's really time that all of you get really wowed out here.

We passed that 96 new products available for 2015. We passed it with a great deal of vigor this year. You will all see. Now we are offering every part as promised, available worldwide, with OU's bulk buying practices, with the best worldwide money exchange rate in history.

We are passing the savings directly to the customer, so keep an eye on us, we have so many pictures and descriptions, right now, we are so bursting with energy, but it is impossible to get it all out in a week or even a month.

Stay tuned for all of our announcements and Sales.

Starting this weekend, we intend to rock the Opel world with more products - Better Research, Better Products, Better Prices.

For newbies, go to the forums, to Opels Unlimited and watch our Weekend End Wrap Ups, you will be impressed and never forget our old motto - We will beat anybody's price on anything. Even though in this current age and time we don't use it on a daily basis, you can all count on it being there for the rest of your lives.

We know you all will enjoy so many new designs and products. This has been our best year ever.

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Current Sale on 96 New Products for 2015 Part One

Current Sale on 96 New Products for 2015 Part One

Finally folks we are getting around to setting up and publishing our current list of in-stock new items offered for 2015. We said we would have the description and a Sale even before the end of the year, so here goes.

Most of these items were either direct imported from Germany or other places around the world. A special thanks to all the companies who helped make this happen. And also special thanks to all the manufacturers and Warehouse Distributors that got on board with us this year as well.

We had so much fun this year, more fun than we have ever had adding all these new parts and great prices to our inventory and this has given us a great amount of pride this year. Remember every item we are offering new here is of the highest quality and newest productions available worldwide to date.

Other pieces are factory Opel and even New NOS, but that is just part of all the fun. It seems nothing is out of our reach nowadays and we are actually well on our way to making even another 20 more products currently as we speak.

So here we go folks, we hope you all enjoy.

First we have an extra Oil Capacity Finned Air Cooled Aluminum Rear Differential Cover. Not the cheap one, not a simple one. You can see current pictures on our bin solutions post from our Weekly Wrap up for Saturday September 12. Also includes hardware extension for Pan Hard Rod. Yes large Oil Capacity here. The World's Best. Save your next Rear End. $249.95.

Next, a serious upgrade improvement for the hinges of opening windows 1900 Wagon, Kadett, Ascona, Rallye, new double sided chrome plated hinge set, fits all models. A fiendish design that fixes once and for all now you can leave your windows open with confidence. Set of four for one car, $39.95.

Next, here is the rectangular rubber pucks that fit into the body that hold the metal hinges. Always rare and hard to find. Factory Opel quality part. Now just $8.95 each.

Next, the Kadett B Wing Window Rubber set of two complete with hinge rivet, all new including felt vertical piece. A complete six piece set. A factory molded form fit part. Super quality wing window rubber, fits all Kadett models 1968-1971. $149.95

Next, Manta A complete Upper Roof pillar rubber set, also includes rubber around the back and bottom side of the rear wing windows. All factory molded every little area thought through. Not made from soft foam but made from real heavy solid rubber.
A really superior set. Enough for one complete car at $199.95

Next, Manta complete side and lower door rubber. Perfect work and yes, does include all new plastic installation inserts, already installed in the rubber. Everything form-fitted, great work. Both ends molded. Heavy new rubber. A really great part. Two door set complete $199.95.

Next, that pesky rare 1.1 Valve Cover Hose, with that little extra T in the center. Nice, new, original soft pops right into Valve Cover. No more oil leaks and smells. Another great new product just $19.95.

Next, how about the factory Valve Cover Hose for the Opel 1900 GT as well? Many bends and exact size recreated perfectly. Another great new part. $18.95.

Next, heavy thick radiator hose set, both Upper and Lower for all 1900 GTs. Also available for Kadett B 1967-1971, 1500 and 1900 engine as well. Just $29.95 for both.

Next, great collection, nice thick Upper Radiator Hoses for all 1971-1974 1900 engines in Manta, Ascona, Wagons and even the Kadett B from 1968-1971. Great perfect factory fit hoses just $18.95 each.

Next, Kadett B early Gas Pedal support no longer an NOS only part. Fits 66-67 and perhaps even earlier years also. Just the right hardness like a new factory Opel part. $19.95

Next, Gas Pedal Throttle Grommet set, fits all Opel GTs, Kadetts and other models, these are NOS original quality and install easily. Not cheap hard poly. Definitely a Better Research, high standard set here, factory NOS colors just $9.95 for both.

Next, 1.1 4 speed shifter Main Bushing. Tighten that shifting right up. Again a high quality factory part here. $29.95

Next, Front Window Rubber with German quality, complete with extra rubber lip for dash board, just like original Opel part. Now available for Manta A, Ascona A and even Kadett C. Even four door Opels. Available with factory provision for chrome insert as well as new productions for solid rubber, J type, no provision for chrome. Now just $139.95. Your choice. Finally all in stock.

Next, Rear Window Rubber high quality German type for the rear of Manta A 1971-75. Also available factory style with chrome insert or solid rubber J style as well. Finally in stock. What a great new part offered for the first time this year. Now just $119.95. People love it.

Next, Opel GT front curved lens. Factory Hella from Germany. All markings and color shades 100% correct. Money back guarantee. Actually a factory new original Opel part. Very rare. In the past selling for $100 each for so many years. An impossible find some 45 years later, yet here it is. At least for now, this part will run out. But they are Mint, indoor stored, bright and shiny, way better than any reproduction. Just $48.95 each.

Next, Opel GT Red Rear Taillight lenses. Factory Hella from Germany. All markings and color shades 100% correct. Money back guarantee. Actually a factory new original Opel part. Very rare. In the past selling for $100+ each for so many years. An impossible find some 45 years later, yet here it is. This part is available but we have already been told that this will run out soon. New in Factory Boxes. But they are Mint, indoor stored, bright and shiny, way better than any reproduction. Just $69.95 each while supplies last.

Next, Opel GT/Kadett Interior Light. Main Switch and Bezel Holder. Factory Hella from Germany. All markings 100% correct. Money back guarantee. Actually a factory new original Opel part. Very rare. In the past selling for $70+ each for so many years. An impossible find some 45 years later, yet here it is. At least for now, this part will run out. But they are Mint, indoor stored, all aluminum is perfect, no corrosion, switch glides with ease, no comparison to any used part, way better than any reproduction. Just $34.95 each.

OK - at this point we are tired of typing after a long day of shipping and prepping cars. It's already ramping up to be a great week. We will try to get back to this Sale before the next Weekly Wrap Up. We will do our best. Meanwhile we hope that you are all still happily Opeling out there as the Sun and Summer months still continue. Exciting new offers on new parts available will continue to come, so stay tuned. For now we hope you are all taking good care and Happy Opeling.

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Pictures for New Sale Part One

Hey Folks, as promised here are some pictures from the New Sale Part One. Lots of different things. More to come. Stand by for Part Two coming soon. We can't wait to show off our 96 + new parts for this year. Five more big packages from all around the world came in this week. We will be posting our new parts sales back to back all this month. Any inquiries or questions just call 909-355-OPEL(6735).

Attachments

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
New Parts Sale for 2015 Part Two

New Parts Sale for 2015 Part Two

Opel GT Original Seat Upholstery. Best remake ever. All original center material. Highest quality workmanship available. Super easy install. Padding,wires, zippers, everything complete ready to install. These are the best ever original black. $249.95 each.

Opel GT Red Seat Upholstery. Option for high quality seat upholstery. Complete with even Opel GT stitched into the seat. Pictures coming. Really great upgrade for Red Interior people. Everyone gets excited when they see these. $249.95 each.

Next, Opel GT brand new super clean door panel. Even with original pocket on driver's side. All new card and upholstery. Original center material. All clean and complete. Just put factory clips on and install. Just $149 each. Optional top padding foam and vinyl for upper door panel tops in same material. Just $20 each with purchase on door panel set.

Opel GT front kick panels. All new card with padding and upholstery installed. Super nice workmanship. Just $45 each.

Opel GT rear kick panels. Complete card with padding, material, nice workmanship. Complete from rear windows down to carpet. Forward and Rear. Just $65 each.

No more good used parts on these items as the new parts we are making are so great and are now the same price as the old used parts we used to sell. It's time for readily available yet inexpensive interior for everyone's GT. Super high quality workmanship at up to half the cost from competitors.

Next, original Opel GT plastic Fuse Box, exact copy of original at a reasonable price. Just $69.95.

Next, Opel GT all metal Fuse Box, Rubber insulated, powder coated and painted black. Super sturdy design. One of our best new products for 2015. Just $119.95.

Opel GT Stainless Steel Battery Tray Assembly complete with sides. Excellent quality and workmanship. No more issues with rust on your Battery Tray ever. Stainless Steel is known for it's anti rust capabilities and it's long life. A final fix on this high problem area. All new just $89.95.

Opel Manta/Ascona/1900 and Wagon full length lower rear fender replacement sheet metal made in Germany. A perfect part. Now with two inches extra in height and thicker metal to boot. A perfect part in stock now just $79.95 each.

Opel Manta/Ascona/1900 Sedan and Wagon front jacking points. Perfect German production. All new. All steel. Front jacking points both right and left side. A great seller this year just $79.95 each.

Opel Manta/1900 Wagon Ascona Factory Fuse Box Cover. No one has this. They are all lost and gone but we have been selling them consistently for the last three years. Shows categories for what each fuse does. Makes for easy troubleshooting and your feet won't hit open fuses anymore causing constant electrical problems. Complete cover just $14.95.

Opel Manta/Kadett/Rallye Wagon and 1900 Underhood Rubber Bumper set. Now available factory Rubber and Black as well as fun new productions in Red, Yellow and even Green while supplies last. Complete set of four for just $29.95.

Opel GT Front Underhood Rubber set all four pucks with a better upgraded curve just $19.95 a set.

Opel GT Underhood Rubber Set that keeps engine fumes from your fresh air intake screen below your windshield. This took a lot of research but we finally found a super soft material that will really seal. Both the front three pieces by the radiator as well as the main underhood rubber that goes end to end in front of the windshield.
Not too stiff and not just a single break down layer. The cleanest air we have been able to get all this time. Again now just half price $19.95 for complete pre-made set of four.

Opel GT four speed transmission Gasket Set even includes front main gasket and extra thick pan gasket. Three piece set fits all four speed trans GT and 1900 models. Just $19.95 per set.

Opel GT and Kadett Front Upper Control Arm Bushings Set of four, new OEM quality including original Rubber and both inner and outer sleeves. A perfect part. No squeaking cheap poly part here. Our biggest seller this year, especially at this price. Complete set of four just $59.95

Opel GT and Kadett Front Lower Control Arm Bushing Set new OEM quality including original Rubber and both inner and outer sleeves. A perfect part. No squeaking cheap poly part here. Our biggest seller this year, especially at this price. Complete set of four just $59,95.

Opel GT Gas Sending Unit newer heavy duty design. Epoxy sealed at main connection polish surface with double gasket set. Finally a perfect part for us here. Direct German import. Just $95.00

Opel 1900 engine complete heavy duty gasket set. Each one custom made for exactly your application. Mixing and matching completely ok here as each set is individually made. Any combination desired complete with main seals and even valve guide seals as well. One top notch kit. Just $129. An Opels Unlimited exclusive.

Next, our greatest design head gaskets for 2.0 engines. Even all metal ring sleeve design. A major upgrade just like our engine gasket sets. Just $19.95

Next, Opel 2000cc complete Gasket Set. Always custom made for what you need and the model you are working with. Same high quality set including main seals as well, just $99.95.

Opel 1900 and 2 liter timing cover gasket set including oil pick up tube just $19.95.

Next, Opels Unlimited Exclusive, custom made timing chain set. Custom made, less deviation and slop than all other chains. A really great new product. Big sale just $19.95 now.

Next, the Rubber Timing Tensioner Set that is desperately needed for all 1900 timing covers. A nice upgrade. A thicker, heavier duty timing cover rubber set. A night and day difference from the original. Just $58.95

Opel high performance Cam Shaft set direct import from Isky. Using our Cams. Either and combo cam or the torquer, what's been referred to us all these years as the Stage II and Stage III Cam. A really great bolt in performance enhancer. Complete with molley lube and stickers just $239.95.

Opel GT factory right and left mirror sets. Great shiny chrome plated. Original type mirror set complete with Rubber mounting pads and screws. This is a special buy. While supplies last. $159.95.

Opel GT Driver Mirror Factory Original. Also select condition Opel GT Factory locking gas caps just $99. While supplies last.

Opel GT Main Door Rubber, our largest production sales to date here in 2015. Over 1,000 feet already sold. A better higher quality product with one of the best price reductions we have offered all year. Just $19.95.

Another option if you would like the new Rubber for the Lower Door Sill area, just $4.95 each also.

Next Opel Kadett/Rallye/Wagon/Ascona Coupe and Wagon as well. Side window Rear Quarter Pop Out Window Rubber. Goes perfect with our new hinge Rubber pucks and new double sided chrome hinges which is a real fix and a must have for every owner for one of these cars. Another great sale, far less than half of our previous pricing and availability. Now with huge bulk ordering this is available for $19.95 a side as well. With a final great sale price wrapping up this second installment of Opels Unlimited Products to offer for 2015.

Every one of these parts is well deserving it's place with our New Motto
Better Research
Better Products
Better Prices

1 - 20 of 23 Posts