Opel GT Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I am most welcome to offers. I paid $1000 for the car in 2001 when it didn't even run. I have done extensive work to the engine, plugs/wires/new radiator from germany, new hoses/new brake parts/additional wiring harness/engine gaskets, etc. plus i have began working on the body and have three sets of Opel wheels to go with the car. The car is in very good condition, and as seen in the .avi file, it will start without much hesistation (just a charged battery!)

I am open to offers. and am personally thinking "in the neighborhood" of $950-$1000; I would invite anyone to email me with ANY offers. I believe that my price is reasonable considering the car's condition. please email me.

I am also willing to help out with any shipping as much as i can. I frequently travel to Pittsburgh, pa and Rochester, NY.

regards,

·
Senior Contributor
730 Posts
hotrod, if I may. You may want to re-phrase the "excellent" in your add. I looked all the pics over and I'd have to tell you the interior is good and the body is fair. Not trying to get you mad, I've worked sheet metal for over 18 yrs, so I think I can give you a fairly honest opinion. You should be able to get close to what your asking, I think, if the engine is as good as you say and the fact that it has all the lenses.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I appreciate your interest and comments. I take your opinion in stride and as a friendly remark, and do realize that what you say is accurate. As i have said, I am not out to scam anyone, I intend to describe and provide a detailed and accurate account of the car I have for sale. I do invite anyone to request a phone number and we can discuss the car more indebth.

With this being said, the car does have some problem areas, as I have chosen to show in my pictures. However, overall, the body is in good condition, in my opinion. I have an extensive knowledge and ability in regard to body work myself, please feel free to check out my well documented '75 stepside restoration project:

http://merlin2.alleg.edu/student/t/trouper/

thanks again to all!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.