Opel GT Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· OPEL-LESS!!!
2,111 Posts
my 1.9 GT did the same thing this spring. was fine, went to slow down to turn, and let the clutch in to slow down and it died, so after dad took the corner, poped the clutch in 2nd and started it back up and it was just doggy all the way home and knocked like a bitch, spun the rod bearings for no apparent reason, altho it had been overheated quite a few times before that.

· OPEL-LESS!!!
2,111 Posts
do the pieces fit together like a puzzle dean, maybe you can try to piece them together if they were at one point in time a single piece and somebody could probaly then figure it out.

· OPEL-LESS!!!
2,111 Posts
there is one more thing thats best done at night on the GT, and thats setting the timing with the little pointer and BB!

· OPEL-LESS!!!
2,111 Posts
i've always been tempted to get those little screens you put on top of your oil filter just to see the kind of crap that does get circulated through your engine, but its not supposed to be int he motor so i never bought one just for safety reason. dont see how they'd hurt but i'd have to use one and have it fall apart.

· OPEL-LESS!!!
2,111 Posts
see baz, further justifaction to NOT get one

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.