Opel GT Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· PrOpeller
705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just received a flyer for this weekend's meeting at Gil's place... short notice, but I hope to attend (both GTs need repairs after the punishment from the recent Alpine 500).

Anyone else here planning to go? Sounds like fun and a good chance to meet local Opelers.

Walter

· Non Civilian
2,104 Posts
my wife and I will be there early. been waiting to get together at Gils for a long tim. Woo Hoo!!! :cool:

2,054 Posts
Yeah, short notice. But I'm changing my weekend plans so I can be there to see your cars. My GT's not going to make it. No brakes, no registration, no insurance, and its still under salvage title. Maybe next year.

· Opeler
160 Posts
Well, I'll be there. Now the question is, do I trust my GT to make the 200 mile roundtrip? I've been concerned about what I think may be the timing chain ratteling around and was going to look into that a little more this weekend. Now a short notice meeting of the opelers? Hummmm, maybe there will be some expert opionions on my theory if I take it, get it up to Sonora?
Decisions Decisions..
:confused:
BD

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.