Opel GT Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Old Car Guy !!
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks to all opel owners who attended the show it was a pleasure to meet everyone in person. The final registration was 292 cars, there was a wedding ceremony among the cars good food, good friendship and refreshment. Hope all who made the trip are home safe and trouble free. Photos to follow.

Attachments

·
Manta Maniac
1,385 Posts
Home safe!

Our little convoy made it home all in one piece...no drama's (I'm not supposed to mention Lynda locking the keys in the Ascona when we stopped for Timmie's!)
A great day out, met some more good Opel people, and 3 of my cars covered more miles today than they have in quite some time!
BBQ tomorrow, the more the merrier, the weather forecast is for more of what we had today, so it should be perfect....
I'll post up some pics later....
Cheers, Rob.

·
Manta Maniac
1,385 Posts
I've been told...

I've been told in no uncertain tems....:argue:
That having mentioned the "Keys Incident".....I have to confess to screwing up the navigation this morning and costing us an extra hours driving:drive: ...yes, my bad...I had us heading in completely the wrong direction...!!
But all was not lost, Lynda found us a way to get back on route....so we won't rib her too much about the keys....BTW...Derek can get into a locked Opel in about 15 seconds...mis-spent childhood!!
All's well that ends well....we've been out tonight for the usual beer and wings...and it's time to head for bed, tired, and just a little toasted....:D
Roll on tomorrow for the BBQ....

·
Old Car Guy !!
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ontario Canada Opel Group

Opened a group site to advertise get together like we had on weekend, upload your photos and threads, the ball has started to roll let's try to keep it moving.

·
Registered
276 Posts
The Norwich meet was great, most Opels I've ever seen in one place in Canada!

Thanks for opening the group! I've signed up. Hopefully I'll be able to show my GT one day.

Harold.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts