Opel GT Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone:
I just joined the Opel GT Forum. I have some NOS Opel parts that I would like to sell. Most of the parts are in the original boxes. I do not know anything about Opel parts & what they are worth. I want to sell them at a reasonable price so that everyone is happy. I noticed that on some of the boxes it has the original part # and also a different part number written on the box in pencil. If you are interested please contact me. My Email is [email protected]
Thank you.

·
Opeler
875 Posts
Hi Everyone:
I just joined the Opel GT Forum. I have some NOS Opel parts that I would like to sell. Most of the parts are in the original boxes. I do not know anything about Opel parts & what they are worth. I want to sell them at a reasonable price so that everyone is happy. I noticed that on some of the boxes it has the original part # and also a different part number written on the box in pencil. If you are interested please contact me. My Email is [email protected]
Thank you.
Is there any way you could post pictures of what you have? Or at least some type of description? It would definitely help you with your selling effforts.

Good luck!

Eric

·
Registered
2,894 Posts
Is there any way you could post pictures of what you have? Or at least some type of description? It would definitely help you with your selling effforts.

Good luck!

Eric
Darn it Eric, ya beat me too it. A quick word before you post your email address on ANY board. Don't use @ wherever, use "at". Trust me and welcome aboard. Quick tip: The search box, start your search there, everything literally, everything you can think of has been asked and answered, and pictures. We want to see pictures, Hth, Jarrell :cool:

·
Über Genius
8,923 Posts
What they said and a geographic location would help too.

·
Registered
520 Posts
Literally everyone here would be interested in "some parts" at "some price" in "some location".

Doesn't make sense to have everyone email you personally, because everyone will have the same questions:

- What parts?
- How much?
- Where are you?

Else, how can anyone start the buying process? How could they make an offer unless they know what you have for sale, how much, or where they'd be?

So, it's good to open with full pics of everything splayed out. The more detail you give, the better price you'll get and the more people who'll be interested. If you don't want to needle through all the prices, give a price for the whole lot that you'd be happy with, and then let buyers pick around and offer you X for Y.

If you need help with posting photos and such, we're all more than happy to help.

·
RunOpel
1,230 Posts
As you can see, most of us if not all are like kids at Christmas, we want to know whats inside the present :yup: Especially if it has to do with an Opel :banana:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
NOS Opel parts

Good luck!

Eric
Hey Eric. I am new at this . I am getting photos & descriptions ready by Sunday. I would prefer if anyone that is interested in the parts send me an Email & I will be happy to Email them back with the pictures & description. Again, my Email is [email protected]

·
Registered
520 Posts
I would prefer if anyone that is interested in the parts send me an Email & I will be happy to Email them back with the pictures & description.
Again, we don't even know what you're selling, so the people who might be interested is "everyone", who will all have the same questions.

Imagine if you saw a classified ad in the newspaper that said only "Car for sale. Please email", no description of what type of car, what year, mileage, condition, no photos, and you didn't even know what country the newspaper was from. It's pretty hard to make any decision, since that's not really a useful ad to anyone.

Maybe if someone gets the pictures by email they could just post them here instead on your behalf.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts