Opel GT Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today at the local hardware store, I drove the Opel to get a few interior screws, I walk outside and an old man (near 60+) is looking over the Opel. He says "Nice looking corvette, Is it a 66?" I tell him it's an Opel GT. He then points to the GM emblem on the back of the car under the rear window and says "That's a GM Corvette". I tell him it's not a 66 but a 69, get in the car and drive away.........Man, I really like this car........

Stanley

257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I pick up the spoiler from www.sportwing.com. It is the smallest universal spoiler with a brake light. I wish it was 6" or 8" longer on each end but the only purpose I wanted it to serve is the third brake light. My wife and kids didnt like it but their not driving it either......

Stanley

257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well today I drove to the local Autozone and picked up some oil. There was a man with his head in my driver side window looking around....He looked at me and said "Man I sure would like a steering wheel like that, How much did it set you back?"
I laughed and told him it was original.....He didnt say a thing about the car.

Stanley

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.