Opel GT Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Super Moderator
9,768 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok;
I have asked Gary's permission to post this on here, but, on the Yahoo Groups Classic Opels, we have O.P.E.L. going on. It stands for:
(O)pel
(P)eople
(E)mergency
(L)ist
It's for people who want to travel in their Opels and be able to contact other Opel members for road side assistance in emergencies. The list is all voluntary, and strictly confidential. It will only be given out to those who are preparing a trip and want to know who may be able to help along their route. I have about 50 names from the Classic Opel list, but, Gary has been a sport and allowed me to post this message to all who frequent just this site. Think about, as stated, it's voluntary.
Gene

·
Super Moderator
9,768 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Travis;
Yes, please do, I was in a hurry and I should have added that. Please do it by PM

Anyone wanted to be added please send:
First/Last name
City (where you live)
Zip
Phone number(s) (cell, home, work)
Nearest large city, if other than your own
e-mail address

I will also say, that this does not obligate you forever, if you want to change something about your info, or be taken off, please let me know. This is to help get everyone to "get 'em back on the road" It has been mentioned more than enough times that seeing another Opel on the road is a great feeling, let's do it! I will be reminding everyone every now and then as new members come and go. Even if you can't do nothing more than to offer a place for the stranded Opeler to sit and collect their thoughts as to what to do, this can help. Trust me, I have helped a "noted" Opeler out this way (Otto?)
Gene

1 - 5 of 5 Posts