Opel GT Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Our we planning on doing this again this year? I haven't seen any mention here or on the Yahoo site. October has always been the month of choice and we are now half way thru the month. Anyone?:confused:

·
Opel Key Master
5,336 Posts
OOA Meets

It is assumed that it will happen in most areas, but it has become more where most clubs pic different days in October to have their meets instead of one day nation wide. I tried to do it the same day here also, but no one could ever come up with the exact day until 3 weeks ahead of time. Makes for lousey planning. We are meeting Oct 29th in Nashville, TN at Lane Motor Musuem. I know The Texas group always has a nice meet in Oct, I believe they are meeting the 22nd?????? That is all I have heard also
Keith

·
1000 Post Club
4,118 Posts
T.O.O.(PA, NJ, DE) had our getogether last weekend. Our next meet will probably be in Nov and then we pack them away for the salt season.

·
Senior Contributor
673 Posts
Texas

We had our meet last week-end. 18 Opels with about 30 people, weather was nice about 87 or so. Good gathering even some new faces with some new Opels to look at. We had a Trophy Meet ,First Place trophy winners; Best of show and Peoples Choice went to Richard and Patty Stephens, Longest Distance Traveled by an Opel went to David Fish form OKC, and Tom McAndrews received the TLC Award. We also had 2nd and 3rd place Ribbons for the other groups with the exception of the TLC Award. Thanks goes out to our Host the Sadlmeirs and also for those that attended.
rk

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.