Opel GT Forum banner
21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Opel Addicts
2,476 Posts
Home Safe and Thanks!

Thomas and Amy:

Thank you for another Great Opel Meet! The weather turned out to be perfect. It was a wonderful day to get together, talk about the Opels and eat too much food. Our drive home was uneventful. Our little red GT ran great. We got home about 7:45.

Now it is time to get all the little Opels cleaned, filled with fuel and bundled up in their winter blankets before all that nasty salt shows up.

I believe our next Opel Event will be the Annual Chili Meet in February. Hope to see you all then!

Vickie & Allen

·
Vendor
3,024 Posts
Thanks again to Thomas and Amy for bringing us together on an absolutely gorgeous fall day in central Ohio. Lots of great food, and Opel chatter, as well as a chance to see the Kahlert collection! :D
Looking forward to seeing you all again soon.
Ron in Indy

Attachments

·
Opeler
756 Posts
I got home about 10:45 after my side trip to Columbus. It was good to see everyone again, even though my visit was short. Thanks Amy and Thomas for your hospitality!

And thanks Thomas for airing up the tire on my Dodge. After I pulled out of your driveway it was reading 36 psi and held it the rest of the trip. Must be that great Springfield air :D.

Did the Jenkins' GT make it home OK?

Don

·
Opeler
119 Posts
Jo Anne and I also want to THANK Thomas and Amy for being an outstanding host with great food and Opel talk. Thomas your colection is mindboggling to me on how you keep track of them all. The GT only stalled twice going home, just before getting gas at the 141 and when we pulled in the drive at around 8:00! THANKS Again!

·
Opeler
756 Posts
Jo Anne and I also want to THANK Thomas and Amy for being an outstanding host with great food and Opel talk. Thomas your colection is mindboggling to me on how you keep track of them all. The GT only stalled twice going home, just before getting gas at the 141 and when we pulled in the drive at around 8:00! THANKS Again!
Sounds like your GT ran better on the way home. Maybe you just need to drive that car more :D

Don

·
587 Posts
Sorry I couldn't make it. I've been trying to get over a dry cough & sniffles that have been lingering for the last month or so. Plus I had to go to work for a few hours Saturday morning.

~ Tom

·
Vendor
3,024 Posts
Don, It was good meeting you and Jo Anne this weekend. I'm glad your trip home wasn't too exciting.:eek: You may want to post a description of the new "trick" your GT has learned on the site, and let the Opel gods give you some ideas. It's not obvious (based on what you've already tried) what exactly is causing the intermittent stalling.
Cheers,
Ron in Indy

21 - 27 of 27 Posts