Opel GT Forum banner
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

· Kick a little asphalt
1,485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All,

Lynn and I would like to announce the dates for Octopelfest 2017. We will be hosting this event at our home in Plumsteadville Pa. on October 13-15. I will be posting additional information between now and then, but please mark your calendars and join us for friendship, food and fun!

Duane

· Super Moderator
15,223 Posts
Good way to break in my new truck! Only about 300 miles from NH....

· Opel-ing since '74
1,142 Posts
I'm in, maybe getting Lee to come up for a bit, and Alyson and the girls will probably stop in too. Rainer confirmed his flights, so he's a definite.
Any interest in a cruise?

I'll bring my usual pasta salad, if there are no objections, and something else.

· 1000 Post Club
4,128 Posts
Still plan on coming. I'll bring the 1.6 head for Duane and in exchange you can help fix my horn. Deal?

Reactions: opelgtguy

· Kick a little asphalt
1,485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Excellent responses. We do hope you all can make it, and we hope those of you on the fence fall off onto the attendance side. We'll do the traditional menu, if there are no objections. A cruise is fine with us, if that's what y'all want.

Duane

· Super Moderator
15,223 Posts
Motel reserved....guess we will be there after all!

· 1000 Post Club
4,128 Posts
Arrgh... due to a combination of 'things' I will not be able to make it this year. :sigh: Tip a few for me!
Gary;

Rest up, we understand. We don't want you to deal with any "wrath" from your nurse!! Remember, she deals with a 1000 lb animal and knows how to use those "correction" devices.

· Opel Tinkerer and Rescuer
1996 Opel Calibra
7,929 Posts
I fully expect to be there with Kadett UNLESS the GT is ready for teh Doctor and then I am driving to Nashville.. :/

· Vendor
2,464 Posts
Weird error when I try to RSVP. We'll be there, probably bring along Jonathan as well.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.