Opel GT Forum banner
21 - 40 of 72 Posts

· 1000 Post Club
4,128 Posts
I should be there Saturday unless my 17 yr old tires blow out on the way over!! I sent my shirt info via FB messenger the other day. I will have to ask Shawn if he wants a shirt. Believe it or not, he is in college!! Yikes!! His college is a dry campus, but firearms are allowed. Gotta love rural PA!!

· Kick a little asphalt
1,485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
****LAST CALL FOR SHIRTS****

I need to place the order tomorrow to have them in time. I need size, quantity and sleeve length. Speak now or go topless...

Duane

· What's a Nopel?
353 Posts
****LAST CALL FOR SHIRTS****

I need to place the order tomorrow to have them in time. I need size, quantity and sleeve length. Speak now or go topless...

Duane
1 - Large, Long Sleeve. Still trying to work out some details to make it

Thanks
Marc

3,719 Posts
This will be my 8th OctOpelfest. I dug out few pics from my first, back in 2010. Like it was yesterday...

Attachments

· Master Story Teller & Fabricator
17,656 Posts
Feel free to post any ideas and input you may have regarding the event.

Well, in past years I've demanded drunken floosies, dancin' girls, a log flume, and bumper cars.

But, we're older now and can barely sit down to schitt or stand up to pee.

So, I suggest brake drum shuffleboard for the more physically fit, Bacci ball with wiffle balls for the truly decrepid, Solex carb horseshoes(ringers are really tough!), a Who's-got-the-most-pill-bottles? contest, longest surgery scar, and a group ride in rented golf carts governed to 25mph. No burnouts!

Uhh......could I also get a Senior/Handicapped shuttle to pick me up at my house and take me there? I have a discount coupon!

:lmao:

· Kick a little asphalt
1,485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #37 ·
I've told you before, feel free to bring the dancing girls. We can do the bumper cars while we're on the cruise. :drive:

I remember years that we stayed up drinking until 3 or 4 am. :beerchug: Those years seem to be fading fast for all of us. :sigh:

Duane

21 - 40 of 72 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.