Opel GT Forum banner
61 - 72 of 72 Posts

· Master Story Teller & Fabricator
17,656 Posts
I have not made any videos this year. I was going to make a big video and crazy Gordo speech at the 50th in Las Vegas, but the situation to do what I had planned didn't happen. I did do a little crazy performance standing in my SolstOpel and some people took a video of it, but I have never seen the videos or heard of them posted anywhere.

I have not been in a good mood since my wrist problem started in February.

:sigh:

· Kick a little asphalt
1,485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #65 · (Edited)
Shirts

Did everyone who wanted a shirt get one? I know Gordon left his here. I ended up with 8 extra shirts that I have no need for. They are available to anyone that may be interested. I have 5 XL and 2 XXL with two color design printed front and back. $15.00 each. I can mail them if desired.

Duane

· What's a Nopel?
353 Posts
Did everyone who wanted a shirt get one? I know Gordon left his here. I ended up with 8 extra shirts that I have no need for. They are available to anyone that may be interested. I have 1 L, 5 XL and 2 XXL with two color design printed front and back. $15.00 each. I can mail them if desired.

Duane
Duane,
I will take the L one as I told you to order me one and then (of course) I couldn't make it.

I'll PM you my address & Paypal you the cost + shipping
Marc

· Super Moderator
9,836 Posts
Did everyone who wanted a shirt get one? I know Gordon left his here. I ended up with 8 extra shirts that I have no need for. They are available to anyone that may be interested. I have 5 XL and 2 XXL with two color design printed front and back. $15.00 each. I can mail them if desired.

Duane
Duane
If no one speaks for the 5XL, I'll take it. Just let me know what it is with shipping and I'll PayPal you
Gene

· Kick a little asphalt
1,485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #69 ·
I'm sorry, Gene. I should have written that differently. I have a quantity of five (5) in size XL and two (2) in size XXL.

Duane

· Your Noble Friend ;-)
4,822 Posts
Oooops, never mind then...LOL
Take (2) XLs, knowing Lou's sewing abilities she will make you (1) XXXXL out of it!

Dieter

61 - 72 of 72 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.