Opel GT Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Opeler
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
6 months ago I sent $200.00 to TGSI/Bob Dennard via Paypal for an electric fan kit. The $200.00 was readily accepted! To date I have neither a refund via paypal, as requested, or by snail mail nor do I have a fan kit. :mad: I've read all the posts about what a resource BD is to the Opel community. I guess I am serving as an unwitting resource to TGSI racing. I doubt if I will get a spot on the car as an official sponsor, but I'd be happy to get my money back. I'm not expecting it, so this is a cautionary note to those considering doing business.
I have sent several nice emails to Bob, thinking he is busy, as am I, thinking maybe the emails went to the internet ether...whatever. I now consider myself officially ripped off.
Oklaopel

·
tomking
2,484 Posts
I finally got my 250 back on the failed roller rocker deal. Keep after him as he should not be allowed to get away.

·
Opeler
470 Posts
to refund or not to refund

to be or not to be....a deal is a deal, if it is a two dollar football bet or a thousand dollar loan,pay up, your word is your integrity.....I have no patience for this hide and seek game Mr Denard is doing {even though I am benifiting from his negligance}. I don't like his breaching the trust of trusting opel enthusiasts. He does not owe me $$ but it isn't right for him not to respond to the trusting opel~ers out there. samdog

·
Opeler
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
oklaopel said:
6 months ago I sent $200.00 to TGSI/Bob Dennard via Paypal for an electric fan kit. The $200.00 was readily accepted! To date I have neither a refund via paypal, as requested, or by snail mail nor do I have a fan kit. :mad: I've read all the posts about what a resource BD is to the Opel community. I guess I am serving as an unwitting resource to TGSI racing. I doubt if I will get a spot on the car as an official sponsor, but I'd be happy to get my money back. I'm not expecting it, so this is a cautionary note to those considering doing business.
I have sent several nice emails to Bob, thinking he is busy, as am I, thinking maybe the emails went to the internet ether...whatever. I now consider myself officially ripped off.
Oklaopel
It has now been 1 year as of January 3 (I have the paypal receipt to verify the dates and the payment). Bob Dennard has not replied to me or acknowledged the payment since March of 04...nothing. He is persona non grata in my books and I would advise anyone considering ordering anything from him to have second thoughts and at least make it COD or you may get SCREWED.
Robert Lee
Oklaopel

·
tomking
2,484 Posts
I can sympathize with you OklaOpel. It took me about three months of emails and postings on this board before i got my money back from him on the failed roller rocker deal. Keep after it and maybe you can shame him into completing the deal one way or the other. Must be something negative going on with him.

·
Opeler
470 Posts
Hey Tom, I don't know Bob D., but I have dealt with you due to his non-performance. I will have more roller rockers in 2 or 3 weeks,FYI. I wasn't going to do it again but I still believe that there is a real demand out there for high quality Opel parts.

·
tomking
2,484 Posts
To all that reads this: dealing with Samdog on roller rockers was great. dont anyone confuse dealing with Samdog with dealing with the other guy.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts