Opel GT Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been looking all over for a oil filler cap that at least looks like stock.So far I have found 1 but it is off a Weinig molding machine.I have tried to order one from them with no luck.I have several but everyone of them has dents.Please help Tim :confused:

·
478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks Dave once again I am in debt to you.My valve cover is crome so is the cap but it is dented.Dave I have a few surprises for you guys this meet.Can't wait Tim

·
Senior Contributor
673 Posts
GT Tim said:
Thanks Dave once again I am in debt to you.My valve cover is crome so is the cap but it is dented.Dave I have a few surprises for you guys this meet.Can't wait Tim
When you get your other oil cap from Dave send me your dented one and I will straighten it out for you, it will look good as new. If your interested send me a PM.
rk

·
Super Moderator
6,020 Posts
I believe an oil filler cap from an older VW will fit. I don't know which model, but I found a VW cap in a pile of parts I bought once, and it fit perfectly.

Oh, and the locking gas cap from a GT works perfectly too!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.