Opel GT Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Opeler
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
5 opel nuts got together today to look at cars, kick tires, set valves, tell lies, drink beer, eat food, oohh and aaahh and in general have a good ol' Opel guy time. the 5 were Kevin from Illinois (in OK for some training at the USPS training center in Norman), Okieopel (dan from Norman), Oklaopel (Robert from Goldsby,ok), and the texas contingent Rodney Killingsworth and Otto Bartsch. It was a fun drive down as Kevin was in his 70 Kadett Sprt wagon and Otto showed up in his as well...not a running GT in the bunch! Dan's GT wouldn't start and mine are far from completion so I just drove the miata. If you haven't been to Leonard.tx, you have to go since that is where rodney k lives and seeing his shop is worth the drive. They are planning more get togethers and are proposing a union of the OK/TX groups...the bajaoklahoma opel club :) . Maybe one of the other guys can add more...??

·
Senior Contributor
673 Posts
Opel Meet Texas Style

Baja what cha takin bout.

We have a get together this weekend here in Leonard, so I hope you Okies can make Opels are not. I t will be a pleasure to have you here again and meet some of the other Texan Opel nuts. We are headed to a Dyno shop to run the Opels, so come and watch or even paticipate.

RK

·
Opeler
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Dan called last night and said he was planning on going down, I have folks coming over today so won't be along for the ride. Next time, though! I hope you guys have a great time.
robert lee
oklaopel

1 - 3 of 3 Posts