Opel GT Forum banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

· Opel Tinkerer and Rescuer
1996 Opel Calibra
7,943 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Coming off the OMC 25th, we have Carlilses 10th in 2006.

Talking with Gil at Opel GT Source, the thought is to promote this as the "national" meet in 2006.

Which brings us to a 5 year "anniversary" schedule of sorts..

It could look something like this..

2005 - OMC 25th
2006 - Carlilse 10th
2007 - Brookline (Boston) - 10th (Yes Gary... believe it or not...)
2008 - Rt 66 (Illinois) - 5th
2009 - Charlotte / Tacoma / Texas / Rocky Mountain (Denver?)
2010 - OMC 30th
2011 - Carlilse 15th
2012 - Brookline (Boston) - 15th
2013 - Rt 66 (Illinois) - 10th
2014 - Charlotte / Tacoma / Texas / Rocky Mountain (Denver?)

etc.. etc..

The idea is that each year a region gets national meet status. Giving each region a bigger show for that year to grow off of.. We would then have the group putting on the show make it a 4 day meet, with extra trips, and possibly cruises, poker runs, etc.. So those with limited vacations that would like to travel to one Opel meet a year would, and it would add variety to the meets as well.

How's that sound to everyone? In particular how does that sound to those that already host these meets?

Anyone know when the First Tacoma Meet was?

The thing about the four big shows is location location location.

OMC - Los Angeles (Lots to do)
Carlilse - Washington DC is just over the hill
Rte 66 - Central to the US Midwest - Chicago/St.Louis
Brookline - Boston and NYC

So this could make the Opel meets interesting to the whole family especially those that live far away from the meet itself. Any ideas? We could also rotate meets because we have the Charlotte / Tacoma / Texas / Rocky Mountian meets as well to consider. But I would think the OMC (West), Carlilse (East) and Rt 66 (Midwest) meets should be central to the 5 year rotation, due to geographic reasons mainly.

Charles

· Opel Key Master
5,593 Posts
The schedule

The problem, with this, is most people are simply going to choose to go to Carlise, PA than another meet, because that is where everyone goes...or the Tacoma meet. I would love to see Charlotte be one of the main national meets. A five year schedule will just throw more confusion to it (in my opinion.) If you want to name certain meets national meets, then that is different. Like its obvious Carlise, PA is a national Meet for the east coast. Charlotte could (and should) be the southeast national meet. And California would have theres, and Texas, ect. Mopar is the same way. They have Carlise, and Mopar Nats in Ohio, and Hershey, PA. I guess what I am driving at is that if Texas is the next 2008 National show, it isn't going to make someone that wouldn't go there for a large Opel show go anyways. You will go where there is the most participation either way. I do feel that select places though should be nominated as the Opel "Hot Spots" to go. That way all 4 corners and the middle have a nice turnout show.
Keith

· boomerang opeler
5,661 Posts
i have not thought where to have christmas dinner yet never mind what show to try and fit in in 2013 :p

btw theres only 125 shopping days till christmas so hurry :D

· Super Moderator
3,312 Posts
National Meets

I think the idea has merit. I would think that someone who thought going from the east coast to California was too far for their budget and not being able to get off from work that long to drive across country, would love to have a national meet closer to "home" on a rotating basis.
Carlisle has grown to be a great show each year. So it is obvious it always will be. But places like Charlotte, Tacoma and Texas, etc. would be natural places to host a "national" meet from time to time.
We would need to come up with a "calender", so to speak, of the National shows each year. Maybe, make the calender up 2 to 3 years in advance. After each summer schedule is complete, add another year so we would always have a schedule 2 to 3 years ahead.
Now, who would be responsible for making the calender? :rolleyes:

· Administrator
10,425 Posts
We have been discussing this off line for some time now. What I would like to see is everyone still have their local meets each year and one event be designated as the "National" meet. The meet that you would go to if you could only attend one.

The "national" meet would rotate throughout the country.
Say:
2006 - Carlisle
2007 - Route 66
2008 - Texas
2009 - Tacoma
2010 - OMC
2011 - Carolina (Charlotte)
Etc. No annual meet would be viewed as any lesser in status, just one would be designated as the national event.

The Opel Motorsport Club is evolving. I see it as becoming the national (and international) overseer of the local clubs. (Our GT friends in Germany have a similar arrangement.) We need to have a governing body and I think OMC is an established entity that should be expanded into a true national club. All the local clubs could become OMC chapters and if a club has a real strong membership, they could "bid" for holding a national meet by applying to an OMC "Event board" where their event agenda would be reviewed and the best site selected.

Lets keep this discussion going and see where it leads....

· Banned
3,910 Posts
Just an idea, how about one that's not a short distance from an ocean. There are some nice places inland too. I still think something more in the middle would draw a large crowd. Moab, Salt Lake, Bonneville, Garden of the Gods, Grand Canyon maybe? Can you picture a bunch of cars with a backdrop to die for? Just an idea to give everybody a chance from both coasts a bit easier.

· Administrator
10,425 Posts
nobody said:
Just an idea, how about one that's not a short distance from an ocean. There are some nice places inland too. I still think something more in the middle would draw a large crowd. Moab, Salt Lake, Bonneville, Garden of the Gods, Grand Canyon maybe? Can you picture a bunch of cars with a backdrop to die for? Just an idea to give everybody a chance from both coasts a bit easier.
Sure. Rocky Mountain chapter could sponsor one.
Maybe it could be an East/West/Mid type of rotation with clubs in their region helping out.

· Opel Key Master
5,593 Posts
National meet

Well, whatever is decided, I still feel that even newcomers, are going to want to see one big show in there region, even if it is not labeled as the National Show. Some of these shows are growing. Charlotte is really one of the best, but it needs to be decided if the spring or the fall show will be the main Opel show maybe. The spring one is always second string to the Carlise show it seems, because it is about a month before. But it really needs to be registered more that it is a prodominent show. I think Texas has a real good thing going on down there, in fact, would like to make a trip down for the Opels Across America meet. But it is a long haul for me. I think the main shows need to be chartered on a map, with the date ,each year also. That way us Opel fanatics can plan our agenda to make some of these meets...maybe a page map in the blitz the first of the year??????
Keith

· Opel Key Master
5,593 Posts
Regional chapters

Another note, and not to try to throw all my opinions out at once, but ready what Gary said makes a strong point with me. We have the OMC, and the North American Opel Association. All with regional chapters supposedly. Some of which I don't feel OMC list, and some that change every 6 months with NAOA. I like Garys ideas of just having these clubs for there own regions. For instance...we have a pretty good club out here in Tennessee, maybe not as active lately, but we do make our precence here and with other clubs. We are part of the Southern Opel Club which now involves TN, KY, NC, and SC. Which is fine, we do attend the Carolina meets at times. But we are the Tennessee Opel Club and the Carolina Opel Club. We should be broken up into smaller regions in my opinion. Maybe even develop some separate ones in the midwest regions. Maybe we shouldn't???? But I like Gary's idea on the matter and I never figured out really who dictated the regions, but they could be more user friendly to newcomers. Say Montana for instance, someone in that area may not want to drive far south for an Opel meet, maybe not knowing that there is a Montana Opel Club and they are having meets twice a year. I think if it is broken up more, and people do not care to be the contact for that particular area, you will see growth in areas you didn't think there even was an Opel????????? Am I wrong?????
Keith

· Senior Contributor
695 Posts
The National Meets

I like the idea of a national meet in a different location each year. For one it gives those members that can't afford to run to the west or east cost for the two major events each year an opportunity to attend an event close to them. Therefore getting new faces at different events along with the Hardcore members who show up on a regular basis. This will in the long run I believe get more participation from our members in attending a Major event and create additional 'Hardcore' members to attend regularly. I know here in Texas we have two events a year and we rotate locations for the events from Houston, Austin, San Antonio, Waco area, and the DFW area (my place) and each event we get some new faces and Opels along with the 'Regulars' and some of those new faces and Opels become 'Regulars'. Thus it would do more to encourage people to attend the Major event if it is held in their area and will encourage them to attend other Major events across the county or maybe at least one region over.( I know I would goto the southeast and midwest and even the Rocky's,more often than the every other 2nd year to CA, still want to make a Carlyle meet)
However, the OMC should be the governing body of the Opel Club with chapters in the different regions of the country as the case has been for at least 8 years that I have been a member of the OMC and President and Founder of the Texas Opel Club. Chapters can or should consist of either a region as the South East (TN,NC,SC,GA,and possibly FL), the Texas Club has welcomed in the Oklahoma Club and also have a few members from LA. There are other clubs that are chapters of the OMC for instance the San Diego club, Northern Ca., The Pacific Northwest, Ohio Chapter,New England Opel Club and others and each of them have their local events with some growing attendance along with declining attendance.
The work that goes into putting an event together is hard, tedious, frustrating, and demands a lot of effort and time to pull it off, and it takes several people who willing to do it, I know from experience in putting together our events here in Texas. Sometimes the club makes money but the majority of the time its a barely break even or loose a bunch type affair, but if everyone who came had a good time then the losses don't matter. So you have to be able to bankroll to a degree the meet but that will be where the OMC could provide some assistance also.

Just to through a plug in: The Opel Club of Texas will have their Octoberfest Get Together , October 22-23, in Meridian TX, our host the Sedlmiers have a little German Restaurant "The Autobahn" along with a collection of Grey Market Opels (8-10) (if Dieter would stop wrecking them). The Agenda is to meet around 10:00 AM visit, chit chat, and check out all of the Opels, lunch at 12:00 ish, contributions please for the food and drinks, a fun cruise on some nice back roads (turns, up and down hills, a few local communities to go through, with hardly any traffic on them) last time we ran it in excess of a 100mph, but the wifes have limited us to a max. speed of 75mph +or-.Dinner at the restaurant (dutch treat) and the assemble at the local Texas 'country' bar for conversation, pool, dancing and drinks, Sunday breakfast at the local Restaurant then cruise back out to the Sadlmiers for more Opel BS and what ever. OGTS will be represented at the meet. We welcome any one with or without their Opel to attend, but please we need a head count to be certain we have enough food and sodawaters on hand (BYOB\eer/ottle). contact Rod_Z_Opel_Werks(at)leonardonline.net or opelenvy(at)yahoo.com for conformations or any questions.

· Registered
6,344 Posts
I guess I could put my $.02 in here. Margaret and I both belong to National, regional and local clubs, the NEAA and NEASC for her dogs, NAMBA and SDA for my model racing boats. For both of us it is competition oriented. We have our local meets, regional meets and nationals. The nationals are just that, all competitors congregarate for a week long affair at a different region and city. For the dogs it is every two years, for the boats it's every year. So we load up and travel maybe a few hundred miles or clear across country. Depending on a lot of circumstances we may or may not go to the Nationals, but make as many regionals meets as we can. The best part of it all, is, after the competition, comes the social activities. For us Opelers that's where it's at, checking out the cars, mods, getting suggestions and opinions, meeting folks you only read about or hear about. In general having a really great time. Just like last weekend, I'm still jazzed up about that. I'm really trying to say that, the host entity will have a bunch to do in preparation, it's not easy, ask Gil. You gotta have folks that are willing to help set it all up. But the best part of it all is the social stuff that usually makes it more fun. Bench racing, critiquing the cars, and just plain ole B.S. is where it's at. At least for me. I had the chance to meet Gary, Charles, Kevin, Stephen, Rodney, Keith, NedandTim, from out of the area, and a whole slew of folks I only knew here on the site. How cool would it be to meet the rest of you face to face. Yeah, lets have a rotating National meet, but don't cancel or down play the regional or local ones, that's where it all starts getting us together in small groups so we can grow. Yeah, I know, I'm rambling. But a rotating National is a good idea, IMHO, and I would try to make them. I still plan on making Carlisle, just when is up in the air, depending on Willit? and dogs.

· boomerang opeler
5,661 Posts
theres always international as well, trans atlantic travel is not much more than internal then you can bring the german meet and "billings" here into it, :D

1996 Opel Calibra
7,943 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
namba209 said:
Yeah, lets have a rotating National meet, but don't cancel or down play the regional or local ones, that's where it all starts getting us together in small groups so we can grow. Yeah, I know, I'm rambling. But a rotating National is a good idea, IMHO, and I would try to make them. I still plan on making Carlisle, just when is up in the air, depending on Willit? and dogs.
Thats the whole idea.. amonst the others you guys mentioned.

No local meet, Texas, Carlilse, Etc... would be over the others. They all will still occur and will still be just as important for local members.

Since OMC reachs those not on the Net or those without time to be on the forums, etc.. it obviously is the entity that should be the one to "nominate" or "sanction" the national meet so to speak..

OMC this year is a great example of a "National" meet. It was scehduled for 3 days, had events scehduled all three with a lot of side trips and such for everyone to participate in. A typical OMC picnic is the picnic and the banquent. Nothing on Friday or Sunday.

Thats what the National meet would be, it would be up to the Chapter president to help organize and setup the meet. Myself for the mid-atlantic, Gary for New England, Rodney for Texas, Roy for the southern chapter, John for the Mid-West, Branston for the Rocky Mountain chapter, etc..

So since it seems at least the "hardcore" members are for it and some of the above named individuals are for it. Looks like its a go..

Since we are preparing for a big Carlilse in 2006, Carlilse will be the "2nd Annual Opel Motorsport Club National" if thats what we want to call it..

The real question is who wants to grab the reins of the 2007 and 2008 meets? Since the idea of planning 2-3 years out seems to be about the right length of time.

How long has the Texas club been around? How many years for the Charlotte show? Rt 66? I would think 2007 should be in the Mid-west or Western states, 2008 back on the East Coast either New England or Charlotte. Try to bounce from the east to the west on alternating years.

Just glad to see this thread taking off.. ;)

In the mean time looks like I have a lot of planning to do. Volunteers to help would be great.. ;) I need to work up a flyer to get to Gil to post in everyones packages from Opel GT Source for the next few months. I will start a new 2006 Carlilse thread soon.

· Administrator
10,425 Posts
GoinManta said:
Since OMC reachs those not on the Net or those without time to be on the forums, etc.. it obviously is the entity that should be the one to "nominate" or "sanction" the national meet so to speak..
Don't forget that OMC is an organization governed by by-laws. Any changes to their organization would have to be approved by the officers and voted on by the members. Any of the current OMC officers care to comment on this concept?

2,037 Posts
I will add a few more thoughts on this later so I'll make this a quick post. 2007 will mark the 5th year of Opel particpation at the Route 66 Mother Road Festival in Springfield IL. If you look at a map this is fairly close to a central location. It looks like we are getting a growing core group at this event and I'm pretty sure they would welcome the chance to be involved in it being designated a National Meeting place for 07.
John

· Senior Contributor
695 Posts
OMC approval

Gary said:
Don't forget that OMC is an organization governed by by-laws. Any changes to their organization would have to be approved by the officers and voted on by the members. Any of the current OMC officers care to comment on this concept?
I agree with Gary the OMC officers should approve this concept of rotating the National events per the by-laws and put it out to the members to make the final blessings. I also think that the OMC (be it officers or members) should have a say as to which chapter/region shall be the host of the National Meet. The whole purpose is to benefit the OMC both by the growth of its membership and the proceeds from the event. As the OMC shall and should be the sponsor of the event if approved by the sectioning body and participate I would think by choosing the chapter/region it is held in, assisting in and/or approving the Agenda for the National event, with the chapter/region heading up the planning and staging of the event.

Charles as for the Texas Club it was started in 1997 by myself, but had been in existence years before according to Martin Reimer and David Legion but had fallen off to the way side several years before. Then I stirred the pot again and have gained in members each year. Currently we are around 80 to 100 members strong, with half being fairly active within our bi-annual Club meets.

· Premium Member
1,796 Posts
officer-ish?

Not sure if I count or not, but I'm going to toss out a few thoughts I had over the course of the last few days, what with plenty of time on my hands and such. These are impressions and observations of mine, and do not yet reflect anything official and are not meant to offend:

-More people traveled over an hour to the event in LA this year than less than an hour, it seemed to me. In fact, if you took out the San Diego cars and the out of state ones, there weren't many more Opels there from the greater LA region than I have here at my house. With that kind of turn out in Opels from the LA guys it's much easier to justify a San Diego location than an LA one, and in that same vein locations throughout the US. The strong seller for an LA location is all the things to do.

-The impression I got is that by and large the club doesn't actually make any money on the event. In fact, due to the lower than expected #'s the club may have lost a fair amount on this one. With club membership #'s what they are, (or aren't, depending on your point of view) we won't be able to put on this kind of event very often without a significant influx of members or some method of fund raising.

-Can the regional groups put on an event people are going to be willing to drive half-way across the country to attend? What is the Carolina Opel group, for example, going to need in the form of help, time, resources, and leadership to put together an event worth missing a week of work to attend with an Opel? Specifically to the OMC additionally, should the annual election of the activities coordinator be linked to the location chosen for that year so the organizer can use the club name and resources to plan it?

-This could also work to help the club out with respect to membership. Let's say in order to have your location considered for the annual get together you need 2 years history with the location and with over, say, 20 cars. And further, to make it more of an OMC thing, at least half of the cars have to belong to OMC members. Then you're not keeping anyone who doesn't want to get the Blitz out, but there is just a little bit of pressure there to actually join. Say 70% OMC attendance and the club will supply the award plaques or something along those lines to help out the regional group. The #'s were just off the top of my head, but the idea is what I'm trying to get out.

-I like the Route 66 festival for a lot of the same reasons I like Carlisle, you get a big event, with venders and lots to do, with a minimal outlay of club time and resources. Add to that the fact that this year's the 3 Opels that managed to be bi-coastal event cars are all pretty close is another good reason for the event. I'm all for rewarding the true die-hards with a closer venue for a change. I'd do an event in my yard if I could get anyone to come...

-Along similar lines, if the regional groups were better folded under the OMC umbrella then all the events would be OMC ones. And, were that the case, I think it would be a great idea to make up some sort of "I made it to 4 OMC events in 2005" awards to pass out at the banquet. Maybe a little grill emblem with OMC-2005 on it in a different color for each # of events attended over 3 or so? Something in the classy/tacky vein like the VWOA used to do. I'm a sucker for something tacky and chrome as a reward for going to visit friends, I'm sure there are at least a couple more like me.

Also, as OMC chapters or whatever, I would expect a bit more help from the local groups with Blitz input. One of our European friends brought up how they make the award winners "earn" their trophys by providing a write-up about their cars for the newsletter. If I had each of you who win your local meets sending in details of your cars every time there's a get together, I'd have a ton of material and a lot more of you would see you and your cars in print. Something to think about, anyway.

Hey guys, this is mostly just rambling, as I just got back this evening and haven't been to sleep yet. I may have to do some editing in the morning to clean up some of thes ideas, it's getting hard for me to type. :(

1996 Opel Calibra
7,943 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Gary said:
I don't think this would so much be affected by By-Laws. It would simply be a matter of putting in the Blitz, and mentioning all this there. Since it's not so much a change in organization as a sancationing of an event that in ways they already do by listing the events, promoting the events and having articles on them in the Blitz. Which they already do.

Not to mention the ones that have already said they would be willing to host a national meet, already are:

1) Chapter Presidents
2) Hold events or the Event that is targeted to be thier national meet
3) That event already gets coverage in the Blitz.

So the only real difference is the way they will promote a given event in the given year.

Charles

1996 Opel Calibra
7,943 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 · (Edited)
oldopelguy said:
-More people traveled over an hour to the event in LA this year than less than an hour, it seemed to me...
Exactly, the same is true of Carlisle for the most part. If we had one focused national meet, then those that are coming from Canada, Hawaii, or other places more than a days drive from the event, and can only do one would have a focuses place for that to occur and the other events that happen that year (OMC, Carlisle, Texas, Charlotte, Rt 66, Tacoma (A big event but is the organizer on the boards?) etc.. ) would still have their event but it may only have the hardcore Opelers and locals come.

The up side is that those that can only make one event will have one heck of an event to go to and if they go to the "national" one each year. They won't fall into the "same old" event syndrome.

oldopelguy said:
The impression I got is that by and large the club doesn't actually make any money on the event.
The club never makes money on the event. Even at Carlisle we tend to break even with the lunch (Which is done on much smaller "We have the coals and grille you bring whatever" level) and that is with a donation jar for those like John Grosh that bring some burgers and buns to share. That is one area OMC goes above and beyond for the club members and is a huge expense of their annual picnic. The big difference with Rt.66, Charlotte and Carlisle is we have food vendors all over the place so having a grille is just something nice too do, but many go to the vendors for food and drink. With Carlisle I make awards and they I tend to break even on or maybe loose a few dollars. Charlotte has it even better, The "Lowes' Auto Fair" provides awards for the club.

oldopelguy said:
Can the regional groups put on an event people are going to be willing to drive half-way across the country to attend? What is the Carolina Opel group, for example, going to need in the form of help, time, resources, and leadership to put together an event worth missing a week of work to attend with an Opel? Specifically to the OMC additionally, should the annual election of the activities coordinator be linked to the location chosen for that year so the organizer can use the club name and resources to plan it?
Actually in the case of Carlisle, Rt 66 and Charlotte the answer is remarkably little. Because all three are put on at a huge regional show that is sponsored and organized by someone else. The organizers main task will be finding and reserving space for dinner, hotel, etc.. Since it's a national meet other places need to be found for side events. In the case of Carlisle I am thinking of a "poker run" and finding some possibly "Definitively PA" sorts of things to do. Then add to that, making it more family oriented, people could make a vacation of it and head to DC after the show and take in all Washington has to offer.

In short for those three events its more a organizational thing and the cash part of it is left for the individual families to handle. Very little will have to be handled by the club.

Personally I think Charlotte would be a great venue for the "National". A bonus is there are two dates every year for that show Spring and Fall. Events in the area could be more of a Racing / NASCAR theme. That show is also almost 5 years old and stable.

oldopelguy said:
This could also work to help the club out with respect to membership. Let's say in order to have your location considered for the annual get together you need 2 years history with the location and with over, say, 20 cars. And further, to make it more of an OMC thing, at least half of the cars have to belong to OMC members. Then you're not keeping anyone who doesn't want to get the Blitz out, but there is just a little bit of pressure there to actually join. Say 70% OMC attendance and the club will supply the award plaques or something along those lines to help out the regional group. The #'s were just off the top of my head, but the idea is what I'm trying to get out.
I don't think the percentage of OMC cars would be a fair measure since of course its to attract all Opelers in general. What would be a benefit to the club is having a table set up with recent Blitzs' and a bunch of membership forms. We could get a number to sign up there. This way all the new Opelers and Opelers in the area that come to these events would see OMC at its finest and be encouraged by OMC officers and members there to join.

The 20 cars is another thing.. that happens with time. But I would think a venue (Or club) would have to have a record of at least 5 years in a row to get nominated as a national location. This of course places OMC, Carlisle, Brookline, Texas, Charlotte, Tacoma and Route66 in the running for National status already (Or at least in the case of Charlotte and Rt 66 by 2007-2008 they will be at 5 years)

oldopelguy said:
I like the Route 66 festival for a lot of the same reasons I like Carlisle, you get a big event, with vendors and lots to do, with a minimal outlay of club time and resources.
Exactly... see above.

Of the shows mentioned for National meets these are actually "hosted" by someone else.

Brookline (Boston) : Is at the German Car Day hosted by the Brookline Museum. Usually a very fun show, I can only imagine if we dropped 25 or so cars into the mix. They would have to be notified, as a bonus though it is possible they could highlight the fact its the Opel national meet in their brochures and such. Food vendors are present along with a few model vendors.

Carlisle (Carlisle, PA) : Hosted at Carlisle fairgrounds, and they are going to get behind us and help with promoting the National Opel meet / Opels at Carlisle 10th anniversary. Food Vendors / Large Vendor Parts area.

Charlotte (Charlotte, NC) : Lowes Motor Speedway, Spring/Fall Autofair. Probably one of the best support and organizers of any of the meets we go to. I am sure they could give us a bit of extra promotion in their literature and such if we gave them notice it would be a National Meet for our club. Food Vendors / Large Vendor Parts area.

Rt66 (Spingfield, IL) : "Rte 66 mother road international festival". I haven't been but I have seen reports and pictures, it also falls into sponsored and supported by a great group. John I am sure can fill us in with more. Vendors all over I am sure especially Food.

So at least with those four shows the venues in place events have already occurred and they will be stable for years to come. They also will not have to be reliant on any one particular Opeler to happen.

oldopelguy said:
Along similar lines, if the regional groups were better folded under the OMC umbrella then all the events would be OMC ones. And, were that the case, I think it would be a great idea to make up some sort of "I made it to 4 OMC events in 2005" awards to pass out at the banquet. Maybe a little grill emblem with OMC-2005 on it in a different color for each # of events attended over 3 or so? Something in the classy/tacky vein like the VWOA used to do. I'm a sucker for something tacky and chrome as a reward for going to visit friends, I'm sure there are at least a couple more like me.
Personally I think most these shows are already under the OMC fold as far as promotion and reporting in the Blitz is concerned. Do like the idea of grille emblems or something.

Charles

1 - 20 of 43 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.