Opel GT Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I misplaced the information on how to pay the OMC dues by Paypal. Can you-all help me out? :D

·
587 Posts
Well according to the inside cover of "the Blitz", send PayPal funds to *** "joinomc (at) opelclub (dot) com" ***
along with your name & current address.

Regular membership (actuall newsletter mailed to you)
is $47 by PayPal or $45 by checks & money orders.

Online membership (read newsletter from webpage)
is $21 by PayPal or $20 by checks & money orders.

mod edit: *** updated email address ***

~ Tom C

·
Super Moderator
5,883 Posts
Gary,

Can PayPal be used to make an OMC membership payment? I paid my dues last month by PayPal, but I see a note on the OMC website that says on-line payments have been suspended due to the passing of John Seaman (which was a while back). The latest Blitz says that on-line payments are available. Did someone else get set up with the PayPal account? Do you know who I should check with to see if my payment went through? Thanks!

·
1450 Seeker...
613 Posts
I'm inteerested in signing up for a new membership but have been asked to wait. is OMC accepting new membership now?

·
Super Moderator
5,883 Posts
So who (if anyone) was the recipient of my PayPal payment?

·
Opel-ing since '74
1,140 Posts
Hi Group:
Regarding the OMC, is there still a "phantom" website that can be accessed ?
The reason I ask is that I attempted to renew my membership one year ago, and contacted Dick Counsil vai e-mail. After that initial contact, I sent about 5 or 6 messages trying to iron out a problem (my screw-up) regarding my wishes to remain a web only member, but never again heard from Dick :confused: I now wonder if my messages were going to the wrong place.
Any ideas ?
Thanks, Rick

·
Mid-West Opeler
2,407 Posts
So who (if anyone) was the recipient of my PayPal payment?
Is anyone sure that OMC still exists?

I paid by paypal awhile back and I have not received any acknowledgment from them.

·
789 Posts
Is anyone sure that OMC still exists?

I paid by paypal awhile back and I have not received any acknowledgment from them.
Yes I believe the last Blitz had information about the 2007 picnic.

·
587 Posts
I renewed my membership a few days ago by paypal. I'm waiting on a confirmation & info on how to access it online. I switched from getting it in the mail.

~ Tom

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
OMC accessible at www.opelclub.com

This thread is WAAAAY outdated. The moderator should delete it.

For current information on OMC, please visit:

Opel Motorsports Club

It's all there, including the email and PayPal address
(used since January 2005): joinomc (at) opelclub (dot) com

·
Vendor
2,428 Posts
I used paypal to pay for an online membership on Feb 27 and I haven't heard anything since...anyone know what's going on? I didn't get a confirmation or anything.

Todd K.

·
Opeler
175 Posts
I just received an email from Mr. Counsil and he stated that he doesnt check his email very often. I sent my membership payment with paypal.
Bob :confused:

·
Opeler
3,098 Posts
Jan & Feb 2007 BLITZ

After reading previous postings, I mailed my OMC Renewal dues by Snail Mail to Richard's home on Friday evening. He should have received my check by now.

Speaking of such ... has the OMC Online BLITZ for JAN & FEB been posted?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts