Opel GT Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well today (12/28), the Ebay buyer of my '70 black Opel GT came with a trailer to pick it up and transport it back to his home in St.Louis. The gentleman's name is Jason and he brought his daughter with him for the event. Jason I think was very excited about his first Opel GT purchase. He told me that he has always wanted one. I was pleased to sell it to him as I think he will take good care of it. He now knows about the Opel GT forum and Opel GT Source! My other Opel GT, a red '71, is safe and sound in my garage. This was one that I extensively restored (my first GT I bought while still in high school), sold in 1989 and then after 16 years, bought back from the fella I sold it to (Thank you again , Frank!). Cheers to all new Opel owners out there!:)

Randy from Indiana ('71 Red Opel GT 1.9 L)

·
Vendor
2,571 Posts
rmstirm said:
Well today (12/28), the Ebay buyer of my '70 black Opel GT came with a trailer to pick it up and transport it back to his home in St.Louis.
Hey Randy, Glad to hear that the little black GT is staying in the Midwest. Perhaps we can even get the new owner to join us at a future gathering? Looking forward to Spring, and getting behind the wheel again. It's so warm today, that I am almost tempted (except my street looks like the Bonneville salt flats):eek:
Take care, Ron in Indy

1 - 4 of 4 Posts