Opel GT Forum banner
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Administrator
10,290 Posts
Lets see... Gene (BQS4) has 3. I have 2. Rallybob has 1. Samdog has 1. That is at least 7 on the East Coast. George and nobody each have one in the Mid West. Anastomotors has 2. So that's 11 off the top of my head just on this site.

I think there are several others also.

·
Banned
3,842 Posts
Don't forget the 2 Jarrell found in the head count plus the blue one that's been for sale. Here in this area I've only seen 2 and both ended up being mine. I've been back to Colorado 17 years so lets just say they are kinda rare here.

·
Super Moderator
14,065 Posts
Gary said:
Lets see... Gene (BQS4) has 3. I have 2. Rallybob has 1. Samdog has 1. That is at least 7 on the East Coast. George and nobody each have one in the Mid West. Anastomotors has 2. So that's 11 off the top of my head just on this site.

I think there are several others also.
Make that 2 for me. I have the '71 and the '75 wagon. Got rid of my '74 due to too much rust (Bill Daley parted that one out).

·
Super Moderator
9,768 Posts
Mike Hurfy has one, OpelWagon in CA has one, there's about two more I can think of, but, don't know who owns them, so that's what, 18?

·
Banned
3,842 Posts
I knew they were rare but that number is extremely low. 18 that can be accuonted for is hard to believe. Ok 19 with the old bronze one of mine but still. Are they that rare?

·
Super Moderator
9,768 Posts
Well Andreas Paassens has one that's about to go to SD, and I thought of the nice green CA 72 that was on Ebay then here, so that's 21. there's one here in GA somewhere I spent years trying to get the owner to sell me, so that's 22

·
Registered
6,344 Posts
Paul Polacek has just posted 33 pics of his 70 wagon for sale on the classic opel site. Dave it looks to have a very pristine red interior. No price was given other than " leaving it up to y'all"

·
Banned
3,842 Posts
Actually I was going to black on the interior. Door panels will get colored, seats replaced and headliner custom done with a custom rear seat or just removed.

·
Driver
987 Posts
Marty Reimer in San Antonio has 2. That's 26.

·
Driver
987 Posts
namba209 said:
Paul Polacek has just posted 33 pics of his 70 wagon for sale on the classic opel site. Dave it looks to have a very pristine red interior. No price was given other than " leaving it up to y'all"
That one is a Kadett L Wagon. Are we including those or just the 1900 (Ascona) wagons?
Because I know of a LOT of Kadett wagons. :cool:

1 - 20 of 52 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.