Opel GT Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Opel Vectra B 1999 in Bahrain

Greeting fellow Opel Owners, I am in the Navy, I am stationed on the island of Bahrain in the Middle East. I recently purchased a 1999 Opel Vectra Car here, the vehicle runs good but the exterior body looks very unattractive and the interior is old, dash is run down. Looking online I have found many many companies that sale aftermarket parts and accessories that are not in english nor will they ship to my FPO address. So basically I need help, I was hoping to get more advice from my fellow owners who have more experience with this type of vehicle and what I should buy for it, any one have any recommendations for me?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Parts and Parts that is the problem

All the locals here in Bahrain told me not to buy a Opel Car here in Bahrain, the main reason is very simple, parts are few and extremely expensive. I looked up the review of the vehicle and bought it any way, problem is the parts, some companies will ship me parts but the problem is they need the Genuine Opel Part Number. I have a local mechanic for my car and the Opel dealership here on island over charges and will not give out part numbers, my mechanic has no idea the part numbers for the parts he needs.

So I am asking the community if any one has any documentation, websites, any information on a parts list for 1999 Opel Vectra with a Visual reference. I want to order parts, but I do not know the part number. Example: my sun visor is hanging off the ceiling of my car and I would like to order a new clip for it but I do not know the part number.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Opel vectra b 1999 can't find parts with a visual reference

Hi All,

I have a 1999 Opel Vectra B and I need parts for my car, all companies online ask me for the Genuine Opel Part Number, I have no idea how to get that and the dealer here on island will not give out part numbers, I have to order parts through them and they really over charge. Does any one know of any parts lists or documentation online for a 1999 Opel vectra B?

·
Super Moderator
5,799 Posts
MODERATOR'S NOTE: One thread per topic please, threads merged

1 - 7 of 7 Posts