Opel GT Forum banner

Opel Classic virtual tour

3K views 26 replies 7 participants last post by  Autoholic 
#1 ·

#4 ·
So AWESOME.. and if you are careful and walk towards the back you can even get to the basement !! Its like an easter egg to find :)

#5 ·
My trip this past June.. ;)

Attachments

Reactions: The Cub and rrossjr
#23 ·
What Stellantis really needs to do, is put the concept GT into production and sell it in the US under either Fiat or Dodge. Sadly, Stellantis is focused on the EV future like VAG, BMW, Mercedes, Ford and GM. So if Opel ever did come out with a new GT, chances are it would be electric. Opel is really proud, and rightfully so, of their Manta GSe ElektroMOD. If Opel would make an electric sportscar that used this design and Ford's Mustang Lithium concept idea of using a manual transmission, that would be a really cool sportscar. I still think there is a place for manual transmissions in electric cars. Not because they are needed but because it can keep the fun in electric cars. Anyone could drive a manual transmission EV. Heck, it could bring back 3 and 4 speed manuals. That would be really cool.

#24 ·
What Stellantis really needs to do, is put the concept GT into production and sell it in the US under either Fiat or Dodge. Sadly, Stellantis is focused on the EV future like VAG, BMW, Mercedes, Ford and GM. So if Opel ever did come out with a new GT, chances are it would be electric. Opel is really proud, and rightfully so, of their Manta GSe ElektroMOD. If Opel would make an electric sportscar that used this design and Ford's Mustang Lithium concept idea of using a manual transmission, that would be a really cool sportscar. I still think there is a place for manual transmissions in electric cars. Not because they are needed but because it can keep the fun in electric cars. Anyone could drive a manual transmission EV.
Having a 5 speed in an electric car is like putting reins for horses on a tractor. I don’t like automatics but superfluous complexity is worse.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.