Opel GT Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,586 Posts
I sold the OGTS metal fuse box when I went to a 12 circuit generic wiring system. The metal boxes work well, a bit pricey, but you will never have to buy another. The plastic fuse box would always come loose for me, so I just gave up and got the metal one. The only place I know to get the metal one is OGTS. Todd at Opels Unlimited probably has the plastic originals, but contacting him is sometimes a big deal.

Bob

·
Pedal Smasher
2,082 Posts
Keith builds them with metal boxes at New Vintage Auto, and Splendid Parts over in Europe does the same. Either option will cost a little but you'll get a complete electrical system ready to be installed, factory correct for a GT but better than factory design. If keeping the electrical system stock is something you care about, that's the way to go. Otherwise, a universal Painless wiring kit is a good option.

·
Premium Member
1,586 Posts
I misread the first posting. I think I have one, if I find it you can have it for postage. PM me with your address so I can find out the shipping costs.

Bob

·
Registered
2,546 Posts
I misread the first posting. I think I have one, if I find it you can have it for postage. PM me with your address so I can find out the shipping costs.

Bob
Hey Bob, Do you want those seat frames? My friend in Stagecoach would like to get rid of them so if you don't want them, they go into the dumpster!

Doug

PM me or respond here (it looks like this post is completed anyway!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts