Opel GT Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Opeler
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a OPEL GT 1970 rear window and corner window for sale, the rear window, original equipment, no scratches or chips, also the rear window has the gasket that goes with it. I am looking for $50 for the rear window and gasket and $20 for the corner window plus shipping costs. , would liked to sell and ship them together if possible and who ever whats both will be given priority , not sure about the weight but it will probably be around 30 -40 lbs from Canton, OH 44707. I will try to get some picture up here soon.

I have the pictures of the glass but dont have a url to upload them. i can email them to you , my email is [email protected]

Thanks

Mark

·
Opeler
876 Posts
I have a OPEL GT 1970 rear window and corner window for sale, the rear window, original equipment, no scratches or chips, also the rear window has the gasket that goes with it. I am looking for $50 for the rear window and gasket and $20 for the corner window plus shipping costs. , would liked to sell and ship them together if possible and who ever whats both will be given priority , not sure about the weight but it will probably be around 30 -40 lbs from Canton, OH 44707. I will try to get some picture up here soon.
Does the back glass have the rear defroster?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts