Opel GT Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1970 Opel Gt - Purchased July 1972 - Chartreuse - restored - 3000 miles as of 02-16, 2021 -
901 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Video

My daughter took the GT out for a spin on New Years Day and came back with a little video production that I would like to share with the community. She will be the next owner and I hope that she has only nice thanks to say about the PO, that of course would be me, as she comes across those annoying issues, that we all face, sometime in the future - she is now back in LA working on her current project - I think I mentioned that she is currently working for Motor Trend....

The picture below shows Jennifer helping me with the restoration back around 1998/1999 when she was 11 or 12 years old - ah the good old days.
Eye Window Circle Wood Fun

·
Registered
1970 Opel Gt - Purchased July 1972 - Chartreuse - restored - 3000 miles as of 02-16, 2021 -
901 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That was a nice video! What kind of camera does she have that camera is very nice!
I just got a reply from Jennifer regarding your question - the camera is a Canon EOS-R recording to a Atomos Shogun, on a Ronin RS2....which all sounds like Greek to me. But it does sound like a good camera, right......

·
Registered
The Young One
668 Posts
I just got a reply from Jennifer regarding your question - the camera is a Canon EOS-R recording to a Atomos Shogun, on a Ronin RS2....which all sounds like Greek to me. But it does sound like a good camera, right......
That is a really nice camera! I have a gopro hero 7 black which is an action camera and is no where near as good as that Camera. The GoPro is the perfect camera for my YouTube channel though. That video was really nice!

·
Registered
901 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Very nice video Carl.
Thanks Jarrell, I cannot take any credit for the video as that is what my daughter does for a living and I think she is pretty good at it. I can only take credit for the 1970 Opel GT. Best, Carl

·
Registered
901 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
She has met a lot of stars and has attended a lot of the shows while being paid for her work - Oscars, People's Choice, Golden Globes. However like anything else once you have done it a few times it becomes more like, well just a job. She has met a lot of very nice people in the industry some that have been helpful in her success. The most important thing about her job is that she loves it.............................
Very nice! Does she get to meet the MT channel celebs?

·
Opeler
129 Posts
very very cool

1 - 15 of 15 Posts