Opel GT Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,802 Posts
Possibly an inkling of an idea?

If they were less than, say $3, I would be willing to buy at least 5 of them. I suspect the price would be more in the $0.30 range, but it might be a way for us all to help Gary cover the cost of the site if we all payed a bit more to him for something like this.

Just an idea.

One more idea might be to limit them to near the size of an inspection sticker. Then those of us that don't really like stickers on our cars, let alone a .com sticker, could use the tabs like motorcycles use for inspection stickers to mount them.

Thats my $.04 on the subject.

·
Premium Member
1,802 Posts
Sticker source

I have ordered stickers from this guy and had great luck in the past The prices are pretty good, and the service and shipping were top-notch.

www.decalkits.com

Choose the custom decal maker and make your own decals. As the individual letters are all laser cut, you really don't need to use spaces if you're willing to spread the words out yourself. You can use this to get more words for your money.

If someone were to design a decal with OpelGT.com 3 times you can get 3 stickers for one price. Then choose the 100each 1"x5" set for $80, give them to Gary, and he could then cut them apart and sell each of the 300 OpelGT.com stickers for a couple of $ and pay for his hosting service for quite a while. It sure would be a great way to contribute. Maybe we could get a couple of people to do it with different colors, even?

Maybe I'll even do it next month. What color would be the best? I like silver, but if someone wants to start with something else, I could be swayed.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.