Opel GT Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Riding Low
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
here is an idea,,,that is if gary don't mind the traffic? i have meet some people from my area on this site(St.Louis area) and thare are a lot of people in this area that have opels and or restoring them,,,thare are 3 gts in my little town,,,and at least 7 or 8 i have seen in st.louis,,,well what about OPELGT.COM rear window or small wing window stickers,,,would help to find more poeple to do opel stuff in the spring and fall. also if thare is anyone in the St.Louis area please email me we are getting a group together,,,as one said"for a 12 step program" or going to shows and cruises,,,,,,,just an idea,,,,gary thanks for the wonderfull site,,,,,,,,,ravn

·
Riding Low
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
opel stickers

i was thinking of maybe 2 differant ones,,,,a large one that has block very readable letters(WWW.OPELGT.COM) and smaller one like what oldopelguy said,,,,and it could be a fund raiser for gary,,,,,the large one just make it white vinial cut outs and the other a small 2 color to make it cheap,,,,,just another thought,,,

·
Riding Low
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
yea,, sounds cool but i think we should put it to a vote on the art work and the size of them,,,gary said hes cool with it,,,,but we would for sure need the OPELGT.COM stickers that go across the back window,,,---for the race cars----:D

·
Riding Low
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
stickers

iron-ons cool,,,but, thay come off in the wash,,,,,i am going to probly get some back window stickers(white--WWW.OPELGT.COM) made and have them for sale and the profits go to gary at the site,,,i dont know how much thay will cost, or how much to sell them for,,,but will find out this week,,,,yes i will even put one on the bug,,,,hay, at least its german,,,,,:D

·
Riding Low
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
well been on the hunt for a sticker maker,,,all the sticker guys want a big production run to do it,,,,like 1000,,,will check with some smaller companys and check back to you guys,,,:confused:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.