Opel GT Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Opel Key Master
4,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now available are replacement Data Plates aka cowl tags for the Opel GT. Opel Manta and Ascona available too currently, but Kadetts and Wagons will be available Fall 2020. We have worked hard to replicate the font, to provide the best quality possible. So if you have a damaged, missing, or sandblasted/altered Cowl Tag, we can make you a new one after required information is submitted to satisfy our legal requirements.

·
Super Moderator
13,228 Posts
Very nice Keith!

·
Registered
585 Posts
Price?

·
Opel Key Master
4,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Not 100% yet, but thinking $100.00

I see some online folks that do data plates for a lot of cars, and they appear to have a nice quality plate available as well, but a cost of $175.00 to 180 Euros. So I think $100.00 is fair...its not like I will ever do enough to even pay for the steel type letters I bought, but its to offer a service I feel is needed.

·
Vendor
2,448 Posts
Not 100% yet, but thinking $100.00

I see some online folks that do data plates for a lot of cars, and they appear to have a nice quality plate available as well, but a cost of $175.00 to 180 Euros. So I think $100.00 is fair...its not like I will ever do enough to even pay for the steel type letters I bought, but its to offer a service I feel is needed.
$100 is a great deal. I looked into this for my Corvair, and the best price was $235 with a pair of OEM rivets.

·
Opeler
2,910 Posts
$100 is a great deal. I looked into this for my Corvair, and the best price was $235 with a pair of OEM rivets.
I am too lazy to go to my garage and look at my GT Cowl Tag ((VIN plate).
Did Opel use special rivets to attach, or just ordinary pop rivets?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts