Opel GT Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just found out my brother has been given a nice Opel GT. Unfortunately, it is in pieces and needs to be assembled. I understand the engine, transmission, interior; everything is there. He has no car knowledge. Does anyone know of a person who restores these beauties in the Kansas City, MO area? I would like to get this done as a present for my brother. Any assistance would be appreciated.

·
427 Posts
On a more serious note though, a google search for "classic automobile restoration Kansas Mo" did provide this result... hope it helps...
Brett

Phil Reed's Classic Motor Co
10520 NW River Rd
Parkville, MO 64152-3440
(816) 587-1109

·
Pathologic Opeler
1,960 Posts
restoration in kc

Foreign car enterprise can restore it, They are familiar with the opel. I currently have a head and an engine being built at that shop.They have rebuilt my front suspension,welded up my rear sway bar, rebuilt my first carb,welded my firewall , gas tank, installed and repaired my rear end.I think they are the best in kc for the opel.
Foreign car enterprise
2342 holly
kc ks 64108

#816 471 6687

·
1450 Seeker...
613 Posts
If you have the time and the patience, I highly recommend assembling a "kit car" yourself. A factory service manual and a level head will get you 50% complete before the end of summer. The next 50% is not as quickly completed but still worth the effort.

Please keep in mind that these comments are coming from a person that has been at the same stage since I bought my car.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts