Opel GT Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’m in Cape May with with “Hemmings Motor News” King Midget with a bunch of other microcars for an annual event. We just cruised thru Cape May Point where we passed this tidy GT from PA. Was wondering if owner is a forum person?

Tire Wheel Car Land vehicle Vehicle

Here’s my KM, for what it’s worth:

Tire Wheel Vehicle Cloud Sky

·
Registered
1971 Opel GT
85 Posts
Was your group at Wildwood? We missed that show this year, but have seen it several times.

·
Opeler
1,532 Posts
I’m in Cape May with with “Hemmings Motor News” King Midget with a bunch of other microcars for an annual event. We just cruised thru Cape May Point where we passed this tidy GT from PA. Was wondering if owner is a forum person?

View attachment 438007

Here’s my KM, for what it’s worth:

View attachment 438008
I remember seeing ads for these in the back of Mechanics Illustrated magazine back in the day, where they would sell you a kit to build your own car for only a few hundred dollars. I didn't know how many were ever built or that so many of them still survived.
Nice car!

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Was your group at Wildwood? We missed that show this year, but have seen it several times.
Yes, we have done the wildwood show a number of times. The last several times we were in a little lot in front of the convention center. This year the show was along closed-off streets since the boardwalk is being renovated.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I remember seeing ads for these in the back of Mechanics Illustrated magazine back in the day, where they would sell you a kit to build your own car for only a few hundred dollars. I didn't know how many were ever built or that so many of them still survived.
Nice car!
I’m actually the newsletter editor for the KM club :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts