·
1000 Post Club
4,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
1000 Post Club
4,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Well, it sold with the "buy it now" feature. Did anyone here get it?

·
Banned
3,842 Posts
Oh you mean like the listed buyer using the same name here maybe? Looks like it's headed for Massachusets.

·
1000 Post Club
4,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Congrats! Will you be using the auto or 4 speed transmission when you put it together?

·
Banned
54 Posts
4 speed or auto

Id prefer to keep original and it had the auto but then my 69 is an auto so maybe go with the 4 speed,, heck I don't know right now I have to make room in the garage. Wife says if I buy another Opel I'll be sleeping in it. :eek:

·
Banned
3,842 Posts
Interesting point's of view. Rich I think that one looks to be great at that price, one of the best builder ones I've seen in a while.

On the other side, if you have a raging case of Opelitis you need to check with the significant other or prepare for being in deep kimshee. In my case the significant other has more Opels than I and more history with them. Go figure?

·
Banned
54 Posts
I am working on making my case of opelitis contagious,I think the lovely woman maybe a carrier but has not quite broken out yet. Actually my other hobby is sailing she tells me I need to reduce the fleet of sailing vessels She gets worried when I,m out on Buzzards Bay singlehanding a sailboat so I think I'll honor her wishes there.

Now for the fun part of assembling this gem from CT. It may not be ready for Carlis :rolleyes: le but will be for opels on the lawn

·
Administrator
10,229 Posts
richrosenberger said:
.....It may not be ready for Carlisle :rolleyes: but will be for opels on the lawn
That's good to hear. The turnout last year was real disappointing. If we don't get a good commitment this year, they may dump us into the "Other German Cars" category. I may send in a donation to cover the cost of the plaques.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts