Opel GT Forum banner

21 - 40 of 296 Posts

·
Bikini Inspector
5,771 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Too much fan mail....

Sorry,

I have tons of good PM's with valuable info in them regarding modifications contact info, recipes and the meaning of life from ScifiGuy among others. I have deleted some in the past and now I am repeating questions and asking for info i already have(had).

Inbox has a lil room now, can I forward them to another mailbox?

·
Bikini Inspector
5,771 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Help ID these rubbers...

Have in my parts stash. Im getting ready to put in an order with OGTS and do not want to order doubles... I know 5 is hood rod holder, and have a hunch on the others.. Is 3 bump stops for hood? Looks like mostly hood or underhood related?

A lil help pretty please...

P.S. I am still looking for some bitchin upgrades for many parts mechanical and exterior. Let me know what you got

·
Senior Contributor
4,971 Posts
Have in my parts stash. Im getting ready to put in an order with OGTS and do not want to order doubles... I know 5 is hood rod holder, and have a hunch on the others.. Is 3 bump stops for hood? Looks like mostly hood or underhood related?

A lil help pretty please...

P.S. I am still looking for some bitchin upgrades for many parts mechanical and exterior. Let me know what you got

1:Bumperette edge to front bumper
2:pop out window glass grommets
3:Hood bumpers
4:Under hood rubber at the 2 front corners
5:Hood prop storage rubber
6:Brake rod through body (I think)

Reactions: wankelgt

·
Bikini Inspector
5,771 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
I just got meself a blitz subscription for xmas, but I would love to have a big stack to go through when Im bored at work....

Let me know what you got. I have $, I have spare parts, I got nudie mags, whatever you want in return...

·
Bikini Inspector
5,771 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
Its that time of year again.... Fixin to start tinkering on the Opel and finishing my resto. Need some goodies and I hate paying retail so what do you boys have laying around???? Bought a doodad and never got around to replacing it?

Parts must be mint. I am looking for

Windshield rubber front and rear
mirrors
carpet
kick panels
window trim

anything else pertinent..

·
Just Some Dude in Jersey
14,278 Posts
I wish I could help you, but I really don't have many extra parts. Heck, I got a few of them from YOU. I have few rear view mirrors and some side rear window gaskets(One of which has been cut at the corners, but it could be glued) and a used MC/booster that should work. I also have a cleaned up and painted rear axle and a 4sp, but that's it.

I would suggest making your own kick panels. I am. You could cut speaker holes down there. It's real simple to get some cardboard, mark, and cut out the shape, do the speaker thing(not a common thing to do) if you want, then get a hunk of vinyl from a fabric shop and some padding, plus a little Goop or staples and you're all done.

Have you searched eBay for those specific items? MOST Opel stuff that comes up for sale goes up on eBay and not on our Ad Board. You just have to keep searching every week.

But since you've got the big bucks, just call the Source and be done with it!

How do you expect to blow $10K-$15K like the rest of us if you get stuff cheap? Be a real man and pay TOP dollar! I also suggest that you buy lots of parts that you'll never use, like the rest of us, so that you can sell them later at a discount to all those girly men out out there.

:lmao:

·
Bikini Inspector
5,771 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
right on right on. im trying to save enough money to pay for 2.0 head machine work. I got tons of my goodies on the cheap.

Besides something has to pay for the rusty gt that pops our cherries...

·
Bikini Inspector
5,771 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
This weeks shopping list...

License plate lamp mounting bezels. Have lenses need mounting/light bulb brackets.
75 distributor for when I install 2.0 head, sprint manifold, and weber 38

·
Bikini Inspector
5,771 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
I remember seeing them but I've hit 1 hour searching already. I give up. But its finally warming up so today might be garage spring cleaning day-

·
Bikini Inspector
5,771 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
Decided to get off my butt and offered a pal 15$ an hour cash to help clean. Sick of looking for tools and parts. Voila found the light brackets in 30 min. Already got my moneys wort..h out if him

·
Bikini Inspector
5,771 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
rear bumpers

Looking for rear bumpers in better shape than mine. Mine dont shine

Dont have to be mint but shiny would be nice. Let me know what parts you need

21 - 40 of 296 Posts