Opel GT Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Senior Contributor
5,051 Posts
If you want a new one go to opelgtsource.com they have everything!

·
Banned
3,842 Posts
this site has a really great search feature. It allows you to look at what others have found and pick and choose what you want to see. It's really quite good.

·
Banned
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ive been to almost every parts place known to man (This one anyway)Everybody suggests OTGS there prieces are outrageous. They all have a listing will take your order then 3 days later tell you no dice.

·
Banned
3,842 Posts
CSK is showing a 3 month backorder on them. Kevin I was quiet for a reason about that and only told a few. the one I picked up is now in belgium. It seems that bus has left for the time being.

·
What's a Nopel?
352 Posts
Ogts

While I agree that sometimes OGTS prices are higher than some other internet auto shops, I always buy my parts from Gil & Dennis at OGTS. They have NEVER steered me wrong, always stand behind their products & keep making a variety of parts that keep our beloved Opels in good repair.

JMTCW
Marc

·
Opel Addicts
2,475 Posts
Just get the rebuild kit from Gil and rebuild it...it is not that hard.

Vickie

·
Registered
6,344 Posts
Unless things have changed in the last week or so, no one has new or rebuilt master cylinders for GTs. Best bet is get a rebuild kit from OGTS and rebuild it yourself. It should only take about an hour or so to remove, rebuild, reinstall and bleed. But before you reinstall, bench bleed the MC or it will take a long time to get it operational.

·
1971 Opel GT
380 Posts
bought one at autozone for 38 bucks. i think. not sure. lol.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts