Opel GT Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Opeler
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a good many parts chrome wrapped in paper. Andother parts To give away for free. Just want them gone without going to dump or scrap yard. I am not going to go through them. If you are in michigan and have an opel gt you can have all I have. Just contact me and arrange to pick up.

·
Opeler
1,318 Posts
Where in Michigan are you located? Any ideas on exactly what you may have? I get not going through them all, but if you have any idea from memory, it would be helpful to have somewhat of an idea.

·
Registered
1969 Opel Gt 1.9 Automatic
470 Posts
I might be interested. If I am kind of close to you. I live in Indiana and depending on where you are I might be interested.

Thanks Sam

·
Opeler
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Where in Michigan are you located? Any ideas on exactly what you may have? I get not going through them all, but if you have any idea from memory, it would be helpful to have somewhat of an idea.
I do not remember. My brother and I had bought a car for parts and the guy had wrapped all the chrome in paper put in a box, I'll get t he box out take a pic of some. No idea what is in it, I hadca 73. But didn't need any parts. We got the car for the motor these were just extra. Been sitting for 15 years . Located 30 miles south of grand rapids

1 - 7 of 7 Posts