Opel GT Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi. I am in Markham ON. Several years ago I completely stripped a 71 Opel GT for spare parts for my '72. I no longer have the '72, so I no longer need all these parts. Most parts fit all years of Opel GT's. Let me know what you need, tell me what it's worth to you, and I will check to see if I have what you need. Parts include mechanical, electrical, fuel, oil, suspension, steering, lights, glass, bumpers, doors, interior upholstery , seats, carpet, dash, steering, rims, tires, etc, etc. Thanks. Dave

·
Registered
1969 Opel Gt 1.9 Automatic
344 Posts
Hi. I am in Markham ON. Several years ago I completely stripped a 71 Opel GT for spare parts for my '72. I no longer have the '72, so I no longer need all these parts. Most parts fit all years of Opel GT's. Let me know what you need, tell me what it's worth to you, and I will check to see if I have what you need. Parts include mechanical, electrical, fuel, oil, suspension, steering, lights, glass, bumpers, doors, interior upholstery , seats, carpet, dash, steering, rims, tires, etc, etc. Thanks. Dave
Do you have rocker panels and rear Fender flares? Also do you have red carpet?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hi, I have just purchased a rust-free Opel that was stripped to make a race car so need lots of pieces. I'd be interested in a lot of what you have. Dan 647-302-8642

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi, I have just purchased a rust-free Opel that was stripped to make a race car so need lots of pieces. I'd be interested in a lot of what you have. Dan 647-302-8642
Sorry Dan. A guy with similar needs just bought my entire collection. I will remove my ad on the Opel GT site.
Thanks for asking and good luck in your search. Dave

·
Registered
1969 Opel Gt 1.9 Automatic
344 Posts
Do you have any pics of your car?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts