Opel GT Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
4ZUA787
665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
gt sightings in movies, i just watched the origianal gone in sixty seconds and found 3 GT's in it one green whihc is very obvious in the tow truck seen wer they steal the red car from the dealership the next one is a yellow gt when they are driving all thru the cadi dealership is over on the street side of the screen, and the last pic is of a dark blue gt when they have just pulled into the car wash and he walks up to the lady with the mustang and says they need to re wash it look behind hime and ull see a blue gt with its headlights up and if u pause it just right u can see the nose with the two slots in it. its a great movie with a great chase scene

·
149 Posts
Actually if you keep your eyes pealed there are Opels all through that movie. The Buick dealership even has an Opel sign out by the street.

Darrin

·
Registered
355 Posts
gt sightings in movies, i just watched the origianal gone in sixty seconds and found 3 GT's in it one green whihc is very obvious in the tow truck seen wer they steal the red car from the dealership the next one is a yellow gt when they are driving all thru the cadi dealership is over on the street side of the screen, and the last pic is of a dark blue gt when they have just pulled into the car wash and he walks up to the lady with the mustang and says they need to re wash it look behind hime and ull see a blue gt with its headlights up and if u pause it just right u can see the nose with the two slots in it. its a great movie with a great chase scene
I accidently found this thread but ill post anyway lol

Actually i believe that the GT's your referring to, are actually old ferraris because im quite postive the old ferraris look very similar to the GT.

·
4ZUA787
665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
gone in 60 seconds

i am almost a 100 percent sure the green one is a gt you get a very good side view of it when the tow truck hooks up to the car next to it i had to watch it twice to make sure what i was seein.

·
boomerang opeler
5,636 Posts
sorry trey we are 100% sure they are opel GT's :)

the dino i think you are thinking of has glass covers on the headlights not steel covers like the GT

1 - 6 of 6 Posts