Opel GT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Opel GT Updated Major Front End Components - New Production.

Hey Folks, here is another long awaited reproduction item - Opels Unlimited style, completely keeping in time with our newest motto for 2015
"Better Research
Better Products
Better Prices"

Actually the Stage II and eventually the Stage III special Sport Spring Assembly, wordly known as a huge upgrade for all Opel GT and Kadett owners, was actually invented by Opels Unlimited back in 1982 and is now undergone 7 major upgrades over the last 32 years. We are very proud to present our newest, best upgrade to date.

In the following pictures you will not only see our Sport Springs fresh out of the factory, but also you will see comparisons to all of our current competitors more expensive and much weaker and poorly designed Springs.

Today currently in 2015, attention is focused on the hard to make end loops that really need to have a perfectly circular design. As you can see, the OU Spring is far superior than any competitor's at this time. OU always, not only on the cutting edge for better design but for better prices, here is another shining example for 2015.

As we have told you all before, we are the company to watch every week in 2015. With 96 products, currently in development this year, with over 75 in place already, everyone should sign up for emails or sales flyers as they are coming very often nowadays.

We love fielding questions and answering tech advice and are open from noon to midnight every day. 909-355-OPEL(6735).

This Spring has a great price, as does our newest super strong unidirectional lower ball joint line and our exclusive front and rear gas-charged shocks. Literally hundreds of dollars in savings for just one customer's front end. Check us out, just like saving a couple of hundred dollars on one set of window rubbers the last few months. Now you will save a couple of hundred dollars plus on your front end upgrades, as well as your brake replacement items.

We are going to call this the triple fold sale and it's not even part of our current 10 page plus of current Opel Enthusiast Club sales. This is so rock bottom that the entire world is going to say "What???"

Remember you heard it here first, now and everything is currently in stock.

This is a really nutty sale for real Opel Nuts and is a direct OU exclusive that is so good it is not even making it out there to other avenues.

Want to test us and get blown away? Just call or email [email protected]
Get a load of OUR NEXT newest creations and sales on the most commonly desired parts. Ask for the exclusive triple fold sale currently available to everyone, even resale companies. Price compare and save like never before then stay with us for life.

Attachments

·
Über Genius
8,937 Posts
The Reader's Digest Condensed version...

OU has a new design front spring.
They have some in stock and will sell it to you. Just call them and ask how much it will cost.

The end.

·
Opel Intern
1,290 Posts
Spring Specs?

Can information be provided on the technical specifications of the springs?
ie:
Spring Rate?
Load Rate?
Alloy?
Tempering Process?

Thank you for any engineering specifications which can be provided.

·
Über Genius
8,937 Posts
Can information be provided on the technical specifications of the springs?
ie:
Spring Rate?
Load Rate?
Alloy?
Tempering Process?

Thank you for any engineering specifications which can be provided.
Do you think the servers will allow a post that long? It could take days, a translator, and possibly a psychologist to read all that.

·
Super Moderator
8,156 Posts
Do you think the servers will allow a post that long? It could take days, a translator, and possibly a psychologist to read all that.
The Reader's Digest Condensed version...

OU has a new design front spring.
They have some in stock and will sell it to you. Just call them and ask how much it will cost.

The end.
I'm sure with your reading and writing skills you'll be able to translate and condense it for the rest of us in a matter of minutes. :)

Harold

·
Über Genius
8,937 Posts
I'm sure with your reading and writing skills you'll be able to translate and condense it for the rest of us in a matter of minutes. :)

Harold
Hence, the possible need for a therapist. :yup:

Reactions: pherrley

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Pictures of New Front End Parts exclusive by OU

Pictures of New Front End Parts exclusive by OU. Hey Folks- here are five new close up pictures of our newest front end components created especially for OU in 2015. First of all, the heavy duty Stage II performance handling Spring. This does lower the front end of the GT a little over an inch and is known for doubling your handling capacity instantly, as well as eliminating body roll. It also takes out the 55mph shake commonly found in the GT steering wheels. A true superb improvement over the old weak and worn out stock spring.

One comment Todd commonly makes about this is that after installing this on someones car, it is very common for a customer to come right back in the shop grinning from ear to ear, and saying "Oh my God, how did you make my car so much faster?" After hearing this so many times, Todd just chuckles and says "I know it's a night and day difference, but I didn't make your car faster, I just made your car quicker." "So much quicker in response time that you feel like you are going faster." "Well I guess the whole point is you can go faster, actually much faster, in all those same common turns and curves that you are used to driving every day with a renewed sense of confidence."

Also shown here are our newest upgraded gas charged shocks that add even more superior handling capacity to the car you are so used to all these years. Also shown here is our exclusive new design on thicker better longer lasting rack boots as well as our better designed lower ball joints, as well.

It was rumored around Christmas time that our special Spring sells for some $300 and that simply is not the case. As a matter of fact, we will give you a much better after Christmas sale than that. How's this- you get two gas powered shocks, one special Sport Spring, both new lower ball joints AND both new improved rack boots, all seven pieces for just $300.

Separate items price, such as for the gas powered shocks, just $24.95 each or just $99 for a complete radial tuned matched set of four, both front and rear. Other separate items are rack boots just $9.95 each and the ball joints $29.95 each and our special Spring would be just $169.95 separately. How's that for some unbeatable prices on some really superior products?

"Better Research
Better Products
Better Prices"

More updates and new product developments coming soon.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Better Bushing Sets for Opel GTs in 2015

Better Bushing Sets for Opel GTs in 2015. Hey Folks, here is another new product offered by Opels Unlimited for GT and Kadett owners for 2015. OEM quality real heat vulcanized rubber onto factory type metal sleeves. By now most of you are familiar with plastic poly bushings or just plastic parts made in general for Opels. This was a big failure in the past by competitors to make torque tube donuts and even lower arm bushings for Mantas etc. Plastic bushings did work for GT owners as a cheap substitute when nothing else was available. While it is a fact that OU could produce these as well, for sale, with an actual cost of about $2 a piece, by using local manufacturers. Very local. We have decided to take the high road and offer a better product than just common plastic.

As shown here, these are the upper control arm bushings that come complete with the inner sleeve, which is most often destroyed or worn out, making it impossible to install the cheap plastic bushing, which already has a bad reputation for both annoying squeaking, as well as, just plain wearing out. As the plastic rides on the inner sleeve, it simply wears. And ofcourse if the inner sleeves are not new or polished or chromed, the wear will happen even faster. With hundreds of complaints about the plastic bushings squeaking and wearing prematurely, we are proud to offer a well made alternative. These real OEM style bushings were always hard to find, small quantities and expensive prices made them prohibitive to buy until now.

Although we will still carry plastic bushings, it is strongly recommended that these will be the maintenance free bushings to go with in the future. Now that we have huge stocks on hand, and have beaten the going rate price by almost 70% now. Now your front end components will have some give with a better ride and the tendancy to not loosen up all the bolts in your front end from just being too stiff.

Real rubber is a great product for the torque tube donut, side mounts and motor/trans mounts as well. Those components just needed to be updated and designed a little better and as of now with all of our new upgrades for 2015 we have real heavy duty OEM components for the entire car in stock.

We still have our old motto, "We'll beat anybody's price on anything" but we really like our new motto
"Better Research
Better Products
Better Prices"

Attachments

·
Opeler
1,742 Posts
Two things bug me about this.

1. You spent more time slamming your competitor than convincing me your product was better.

2. When I order from your competitor, I get it in three days.

When I try to order anything from you, the phone goes unanswered, or I talk to a girl who knows nothing, who says you'll call me back. That phone call goes unanswered, just like the emails to a generic email site. Bottom line is I order in March, I get delivery in October.

Why do you spend all this effort trying to sell stuff you never deliver?

·
Premium Member
1,608 Posts
Better Bushing Sets for Opel GTs in 2015. Hey Folks, here is another new product offered by Opels Unlimited for GT and Kadett owners for 2015. OEM quality real heat vulcanized rubber onto factory type metal sleeves. By now most of you are familiar with plastic poly bushings or just plastic parts made in general for Opels. This was a big failure in the past by competitors to make torque tube donuts and even lower arm bushings for Mantas etc. Plastic bushings did work for GT owners as a cheap substitute when nothing else was available. While it is a fact that OU could produce these as well, for sale, with an actual cost of about $2 a piece, by using local manufacturers. Very local. We have decided to take the high road and offer a better product than just common plastic.

As shown here, these are the upper control arm bushings that come complete with the inner sleeve, which is most often destroyed or worn out, making it impossible to install the cheap plastic bushing, which already has a bad reputation for both annoying squeaking, as well as, just plain wearing out. As the plastic rides on the inner sleeve, it simply wears. And ofcourse if the inner sleeves are not new or polished or chromed, the wear will happen even faster. With hundreds of complaints about the plastic bushings squeaking and wearing prematurely, we are proud to offer a well made alternative. These real OEM style bushings were always hard to find, small quantities and expensive prices made them prohibitive to buy until now.

Although we will still carry plastic bushings, it is strongly recommended that these will be the maintenance free bushings to go with in the future. Now that we have huge stocks on hand, and have beaten the going rate price by almost 70% now. Now your front end components will have some give with a better ride and the tendancy to not loosen up all the bolts in your front end from just being too stiff.

Real rubber is a great product for the torque tube donut, side mounts and motor/trans mounts as well. Those components just needed to be updated and designed a little better and as of now with all of our new upgrades for 2015 we have real heavy duty OEM components for the entire car in stock.

We still have our old motto, "We'll beat anybody's price on anything" but we really like our new motto
"Better Research
Better Products
Better Prices"
I hate to think that I spent a lot of money and a ton of time putting "cheap plastic replacement bushings": AKA poly bushings on my GT. Wow, here I thought they were a good choice.

I guess I don't get the need to add so many adjectives when writing about your products. I am almost to the point of not reading your posts, because I am dazed for about an hour after reading them. I also don't get the terms Stage II and Stage III springs. Of course I have only owned my GT for 44 years so maybe that's why I have never heard of it. Just wondering if you can tell the story short and sweet without of over use of adjectives and glamor, Opel parts are just that......Opel parts.

Just my humble opinion.

Bob

·
Opeler
1,407 Posts
I hate to think that I spent a lot of money and a ton of time putting "cheap plastic replacement bushings": AKA poly bushings on my GT. Wow, here I thought they were a good choice.

I guess I don't get the need to add so many adjectives when writing about your products. I am almost to the point of not reading your posts, because I am dazed for about an hour after reading them. I also don't get the terms Stage II and Stage III springs. Of course I have only owned my GT for 44 years so maybe that's why I have never heard of it. Just wondering if you can tell the story short and sweet without of over use of adjectives and glamor, Opel parts are just that......Opel parts.

Just my humble opinion.

Bob

Me too. I'm always on "superlative overload" after reading these ads. Makes my brain tired!

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Two things bug me about this.

1. You spent more time slamming your competitor than convincing me your product was better.

2. When I order from your competitor, I get it in three days.

When I try to order anything from you, the phone goes unanswered, or I talk to a girl who knows nothing, who says you'll call me back. That phone call goes unanswered, just like the emails to a generic email site. Bottom line is I order in March, I get delivery in October.

Why do you spend all this effort trying to sell stuff you never deliver?
Didn't you see the pictures? These bushings are available to ship the day they are ordered.

You haven't ordered from us in an entire year or more. Please keep the facts straight. All the products we have ready to offer are ready to ship.

Why do we try? Because we care. Why do we talk? Because we have something to offer.

Please don't be rude so when and if you call us then you can state first how long it took get the call back and second how long it took to get your product. Please keep 2015 facts current.

You mentioned emails, are you sending your emails to [email protected]? We check this every day. For over a year now we have not missed any incoming emails.

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

Just my humble opinion.

Bob
Sorry Bob,

Sometimes after all of the time and effort and hard work it takes to make or obtain these products we get overly excited. The thing is we don't get a break to go to other subjects. When we wake up and go to work, this is the work we do. So when something good happens, that we have been waiting a long time for, perhaps we do get overly excited and we talk to you folks out here on this website, as if you are our close friends and we say the same words that we tell people in person. The same words that go out on Facebook and go to the Opel Enthusiast Club. Both on Facebook as well as our own club newsletter. We type the same thing for all half a dozen avenues. We definitely get excited when something we have been waiting so long for finally comes in at the price everyone has been wanting. In the future perhaps we will cut down our enthusiasm and remove sentences for this website exclusively.

·
Über Genius
8,937 Posts
Rambling on about rambling on...

True story.
I have a coworker. A really hard worker. Knows what to do, how to do it, and how to get it done fast and with quality.

But the coworker is someone you just don't want to talk to. This coworker will go on and on with a lot of connecting words. You know, words that connect sentences together, like "which" and "Because".
And this coworker will state the EXACT same thing 5 different ways as if you didn't understand the first time.

And it drives everyone at work nuts.

So most avoid conversing with this coworker.

Oh yeah, it's all about rambling on and on and on and on,...

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Lower Bushing Sets GT/Kadett OEM Quality

Lower Bushing Sets GT/Kadett OEM Quality. Hey everybody here are the matching sets of the high quality lower control arm bushings. High quality steel sleeves. The inner sleeve has teeth to grip and hold. The outers have a beautiful tapered sleeve that fits as a new original part. Lower arm bushings are difficult to change so it is best to do it once in what's left of our lifetimes. The greatest news is that you can buy the entire front end set of eight for what you would have paid for just two last year. Currently on a sale price. No more commentary. For further questions, just ask, 909-355-OPEL(6735).

Attachments

·
Registered
318 Posts
Words

The printed word is a marvelous use of language. Almost 100 years ago a very likable Ohioan became President of the United States. He had a 'gift' often referred to as "bloviation," or a knack to bloviate. This wonderful word is very rarely used any more, but can be appropriate for politicians as well as others who seem to have the same gift as Warren Harding. :yup:

1 - 20 of 33 Posts