Opel GT Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I just had it delivered from Marysville, to Seattle. I am in Michigan right now, and some freinds are dealing with it for me. It won't start, but it started a few months ago when I bought it. I think I could get it going myself, but I won't be there for another month, and I would like to get it running so that it isn't parked out on the street. Also the headlights, and tail lights were taken out for re-painting, and never installed. So I need those put back in.

·
Oldpiler
216 Posts
I live in Wallingford and I have a race car shop in Kent. I've been messing around with Opels since 1985. I'm in the process of restoring my Ascona B rally car right now (check out my photo album.) I still have a bunch of old Manta and 1900 parts laying around. You should call me.

-Dave Clark (425)221-2470

·
Registered
521 Posts
Ryan, give me an address and a time/ or contact (phone number) where the Opel is (We'll need keys of course) and we can check it out. I'm usually free after about 4:30ish. I work in Renton. My work vehicle is a rolling toolbox.

~kyle

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.