Opel GT Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
hello everyone,
I really need your help in replacing the timing belt for my car. I'm in a special situation in the countryside so I cannot go to a service workshop to do this so I have to do it myself. I have a new timing belt (146 teeth) , new rockers, but I cannot find the timing marks on the cranckshaft pulley and injection pump pulley. I have not so many tools at hand, let's not discuse about a setting/locking tool kit now..... I've found the marks on the camshaft pulley, there are two distinctive/different marks, one is a single point and the other is formed by three points making a triangle.
plizzzzz if anyone can tell me how to align these three pieces/pulleys pls contact me by mail at kikiroz"at"yahoo.com or by yahoomessenger- id kikiroz
thank you in advance.

·
Super Moderator
5,920 Posts
This Forum is pretty much all regarding older Opels (1966 to 1975) that were imported to North America during that time, so probably few here have even seen the car you refer to, let alone the engine. A few members are from Europe and Australia/New Zealand, so perhaps they can help out.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts