Opel GT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Opeler
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just to let everyone know we are going to have a meet at our house on Saturday, October 25, 2008 in Springfield Ohio. We are going to grill out and just talk Opels. Hope to see you here! E-mail us for directions.

Thomas and Amy Kahlert

·
Opel Addicts
2,464 Posts
Just to let everyone know we are going to have a meet at our house on Saturday, October 25, 2008 in Springfield Ohio. We are going to grill out and just talk Opels. Hope to see you here! E-mail us for directions.

Thomas and Amy Kahlert
Allen and I will plan to be there! Remember everyone, October is Opels Across America (OAA) month. That means you are supposed to get together with at least one other Opeler during the month of October to talk Opels. So if you are in Indiana, OH, Michigan, Kentucky, PA or any other driving distance, here is your chance for an Opels Across American Event. Come and join the rest of us!

Vickie

·
Opeler
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just wanted to remind everyone about our meet here in Springfield, Ohio it's about a month away!! Hope to see everyone. If you need directions just email me.

Thomas

·
Vendor
2,663 Posts
Just wanted to remind everyone about our meet here in Springfield, Ohio it's about a month away!! Hope to see everyone. If you need directions just email me.

Thomas
Hi Tom,
I'm ready to do a Springfield (IL) to Springfield (OH) run (by way of Indianapolis) Still trying to figure out where Homer lives though...:D
Ron in Indy

Attachments

·
Opel Addicts
2,464 Posts
Reminder

I just thought I would bump this back up to the top with the other October Opel Meets. We are looking forward to seeing everyone there on October 25th!

Vickie & Allen

·
Registered
88 Posts
Tom and Amy,

I am planning to come on Saturday the 25th and bring the whole family. I will not be bringing my Opel (cant fit the whole family in it!). We may drive out Friday afternoon, stay overnight at a KOA Campground, then may go to the Wright-Patterson AFB museum Saturday morning, then out to your place by Saturday afternoon. I'll plan on calling you.

Randy S.

·
802 Posts
Tom, I am going to try my best to be there. Doing a lot of small things to the GT right now, Hope it will be ready:haha: if it is not,well the Subaru will:lmao:

·
Opel Addicts
2,464 Posts
Just bumping this to the top as a reminder there is another Opels Across America meet coming up next Saturday, October 25th.

·
Opelitis afflicted
530 Posts
If I can catch the ferry from Ireland to America then I'll be there. Oh wait there isn't one. Do you think BA will carry a GT for me. Don't think so.:banghead:

·
Trouble Maker
1,523 Posts
Remember everyone, October is Opels Across America (OAA) month. That means you are supposed to get together with at least one other Opeler during the month of October to talk Opels.
Me and my uncle do this everyday, so we're good there.

·
Opeler
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Opel Gathering

Hope to see everybody here in Springfield OH next Saturday!!
If you need directions just e-mail us.

Thomas & Amy

·
Opeler
499 Posts
Tom, can you post your address or directions here? I'm hoping to come for a short amount of time but will probably drive my Sky as the Opel isn't running yet. Maybe we can tape some Opel emblems on the Sky! :)

·
Opel Addicts
2,464 Posts
Thomas:

We need your address for GPS and or directions, too. I lost mine copy of the directions in the "Great Computer Harddrive Crash" :sigh:

Thanks!

Vickie & Allen

·
Registered
88 Posts
Hey Tom and Amy,

What time would you like everyone to arrive at your place? My family and I will be staying in the Hampton Inn in Fairborn on Friday night. I was thinking of getting to your place by around 11am. We'll have to drive back to Indiana early Saturday evening. Looking forward to seeing everyone.

Randy

·
Greenopelgt
350 Posts
Can't make it NOTICE

Sorry Tom and Amy
Just not rehabbed enough to make your Opel gathering. Maybe next one. Thanks for the invitation.

·
Vendor
2,663 Posts

Thomas and Amy Kahlert
Many thanks to Thomas an Amy for getting us together on a beatiful Fall day in Ohio. Lots of great cars, and as usual, great Opel people. Thanks also for the tour or the "Kahlert Klassic Kollection" as well as the GT door panels. Looking forward to our next gathering!
Ron in Indy

Attachments

·
802 Posts
Same as Ron, Great time today, Thanks Thomas and Amy:haha: Made it home, no problems. Looking forward to the next time we get togeather

1 - 20 of 25 Posts