Opel GT Forum banner
61 - 80 of 108 Posts
3,719 Posts
If anyone still needs a room or booked too late for the group rates, let me know. I can hold the room till the 19th.
Kevin
Kevin, can you please clarify? Are tou talking about Holiday Inn Express at Opel group rate? The deadline is gone and when I called them, they had some rooms left but at the regular price exceeding $200 per night.
There is remote possibility that I might participate but I will know that for sure just few days before.

· Army Rotorhead
436 Posts
One week from today is the start of the Fall AutoFair! A week from this coming Saturday are the Opel Nationals! :arms:
Roy,
There seem to be several "Nationals" threads out there. Can you recap the schedule of events? I saw one where dinner locations were discussed but I haven't seen (or don't remember :ugh:) an overall agenda giving the 5 Ws.

· Super Moderator
3,312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #65 ·
Roy,
There seem to be several "Nationals" threads out there. Can you recap the schedule of events? I saw one where dinner locations were discussed but I haven't seen (or don't remember :ugh:) an overall agenda giving the 5 Ws.
Yea.... There are several threads out there...

I WILL be posting the itinerary very soon! Thanks for asking!

· Super Moderator
9,836 Posts
I will not, repeat will not be coming this week end as I'm in the hospital right now getting set up to have emergency surgery. I will explain more when I can get to my home pc or laptop. I'm sorry I will miss this

· Vendor
2,464 Posts
Thoughts are with you Gene...best wishes for a good outcome and quick recovery. Hope all goes well.

· Opel Addicts
2,479 Posts
I will not, repeat will not be coming this week end as I'm in the hospital right now getting set up to have emergency surgery. I will explain more when I can get to my home pc or laptop. I'm sorry I will miss this

Will miss you. Hope all goes well on your surgery.

Vickie & Allen

· Opel Addicts
2,479 Posts
Lets see, How many days 'till the Nationals?
Oh My!

However, it makes me feel better that we aren't the only ones!

· Your Noble Friend ;-)
4,822 Posts
Whatever it is Gene, I asked Him to re-route my Guardian Angel, to watch over you and be with you in times of need. Obviously you tried to call a few of us Georgia boys a few hours ago, but please have Lou let us know what's going on...

Dieter

· Super Moderator
3,312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #78 ·
Gene... Yvonne left a message on your cell phone, figuring that maybe your wife would answer and tell us what's going on....

Thoughts and prayers are with you!

· Registered
974 Posts
Just got off the phone with Gene's wife Lou and Gene is in the hospital with a sore on his leg that started bleeding...Gene is going to undergo surgery tonight to repair the wound and hopefully be able to control this...more to come as I hear from Lou tomorrow morning...prayers for our buddy Gene are needed....Thanks

SteveGT

61 - 80 of 108 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.