Opel GT Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
3,842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Recently I had the fortune of getting a truck load of GT parts at an auction. There were all sorts of things there. I have enough parts to almost build a GT. The down side is that I have no bolts for anything. I am looking for 2 sets of everything except rod and main bolts. Head, cam, valve cover, starter, timing cover, pan, fan, tranny, bellhousing, torque tube, drive shaft and rear end. I have no idea why this happens. When I got my cars the parts car ( the one I kept) it had no bolts either, they were all gone. If it weren't for the so called running car I'd probably still be looking for that 1 odd bolt. This is a request to anybody out there that may have these. I'll buy trade or whatever it takes.

·
OPEL-LESS!!!
2,116 Posts
i have some of this but i doubt all of it, i'll get you an inventory friday, i'll be gone all day today. just remembered, i have a part car, you can buy the whole motor, trans, all that such to get what you want maybe?

·
Banned
3,842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Right now I have 4 motors with heads, 5 trannys, 1 front suspension, 2 rear ends, 6 radiators, 6 alternators, 5 starters, 4 intake and 5 exhaust manifolds and some really nice sheet metal. This doesn't include the complete car. I also have maybe 9 washer bottles and 8 or 10 front calipers. Oh ya I need more parts. I just want a box of bolts to go with all of this stuff.

·
OPEL-LESS!!!
2,116 Posts
hmm... seems like one of those motors or trannys would have the bolts and such you need. i know i have the alternator bracket bolts, head bolts, starter bolts, and driveshaft u bolts for sure, everything else is a "no" or a "possability"

·
Banned
3,842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Almost all of the parts have been seperated and most are actually clean. I did manage some interesting pieces in it. The 69 head is good to have and a Vauxhall 2.4 exhaust manifold has to be seen to be believed. I have no clue what I'm going to do with it all. It's feeding the Opelitis in a big way so it could be a turbo wagon or a 1.9 go cart or maybe .... I'll stop now

1 - 5 of 5 Posts