Opel GT Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
OPEL PARTS GREECE
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear Opelers

We believe that our services in a useful and creative sector could constitute one still useful tool for you.

We would like to inform you that our Campaign 2006 with Opel parts for any model is released.

The Campaign will have valid from 18th of September 2006.
• This catalogue is in PDF format.
• For easy search in the catalogue you can use the button search
• Set the parameters you may want (part-GM number-Model)
• You can find the parts which are according to your Model or Part No.

This campaign refers to our genuine and new in stock parts and has 12.406 different detailed code genuine parts for Oldtimer Opels from the 1957 Olympia-Rekord-A-B-C-D-E Commo, Kadett /A-B-C-D-E, Ascona-Manta/A-B-C, GT, to the latest models Astra/F-G-H, Vectra/A-B-C, Corsa/A-B-C Speedster, Vivaro, Zafira, Tigra Meriva in all repair parts range consisting of 327 pages which is a small part of our wide spectrum and covers all model type cars in all repair parts range.

Also we have Kent-Moore special tools in limited stock availability.

We hope that we can be a useful tool in your Opel new parts requests.

This list will be send to all of our collaborators and Opel clubs
E-mail us to send this campaign for free

Believing that our services could constitute one still useful tool for Opel parts supply we will wait for your news.

Our best & warm greetings from Greece

Sincerely yours
Anthony Drosos
Opel spare parts sales / Export Manager
Tralleon 9- Nea Smyrni
Athens-Greece-TK 171/21
Tel – Fax: (+030) 210 93 14 121 (10 lines)
E-mail: [email protected]

Attachments

·
Old Opeler
5,564 Posts
Welcome Anthony

Good idea to let people on this site know about your huge list of Opel parts - just as well I have my 1.1L Kadett "SR" camshaft on the way to New Zealand from you .. or someone else would want it!

The list of parts you have is HUGE! Something for everyone.

·
583 Posts
My dear friend Anthony.

Folks,

This gentleman has tons of parts, literally, that are NOS. they are priced reasonably and he is wonderful to deal with. I have order from him several times and received excellent service. I highly recommend him for some of the hard to find pieces. If he has them you can be certain that they are good.

Currently, he has a 376 page listing of NOS parts for Kadett, GT, Rekord, Manta, Ascona, etc. from the 50's up through the current models. Good luck and good hunting!

Dave

·
Old Opeler
5,564 Posts
'SR' Cam is Here!

It took less than 10 days for the Kadett 1.1 camshaft to come from Greece to New Zealand and only cost 30 Euros in Air Mail Parcel Postage.
Excellent service .. and the part is a brand new Opel Part.:veryhappy

Thank You Mr Anthony Drosos!

Here is an exert from his eMail to me:

We also send to our individual customers for additional help a copy in PDF (Acrobat reader format-1cd) of the Original Opel spare parts catalogue according to their model car with only 50€ ( dealer copy cost).

It is always valuable to own a copy of the original spare parts catalogue for your car if you need to inquire about the availability of parts/price.

If you can quote the part numbers it is much easier for the dealer to search for a part, the larger dealers often have a computerized stock.

Quoting a part number reduces the possibility of misunderstanding what you really want.

We have edited CD for the car models that we have parts in stock and we send them to our customers with only the dealer copy cost and that is only for an additional help on their Opel parts supply.

The CD catalogues that we have in PDF format for the old-timer Opel cars and are according to our in stock parts cover the following models:

OLYMPIA REKORD ’53 (1953-1954)-(OLYMPIA REKORD 1953-1957 catalogue)

OLYMPIA REKORD ’55 (1955) -(OLYMPIA REKORD 1953-1957 catalogue)

OLYMPIA REKORD ’56 (1955-1956)-(OLYMPIA REKORD 1953-1957 catalogue)

OLYMPIA REKORD ’57 (1956-1957)-(OLYMPIA REKORD 1953-1957 catalogue)

OLYMPIA REKORD P (1957-1960)-(OLYMPIA REKORD 1958-1962 catalogue)

OLYMPIA REKORD PII (1961-1962)-(OLYMPIA REKORD 1958-1962 catalogue)

OLYMPIA REKORD P1200 (1959-1962)-(OLYMPIA REKORD 1958-1962 catalogue)

REKORD/A (1963-1965)-(REKORD/A - REKORD/B catalogue)

REKORD/B (1966) -(REKORD/A - REKORD/B catalogue)

REKORD/C (1967-1971)-(REKORD/C-COMMODORE/A catalogue)

REKORD/D (1972-1977)- (REKORD/D-COMMODORE/B catalogue)

COMMODORE/A (1967-1971)-(REKORD/C-COMMODORE/A catalogue)

COMMODORE/B (1972-1977)- (REKORD/D-COMMODORE/B catalogue)

KADETT/A (1962-1964)- (KADETT/A catalogue)

KADETT/B (1965-1973)-(KADETT/B+OLYMPIA/A catalogue)

KADETT OLYMPIA/A (1967-1970)-(KADETT/B+OLYMPIA/A catalogue or OPEL GT- KADETT OLYMPIA/A catalogue)

KADETT/C (1974-1978)-(KADETT/C catalogue)

ASCONA/A (1970-1975)-(ASCONA/A-MANTA/A catalogue)

MANTA/A (1970-1975)-(ASCONA/A-MANTA/A catalogue)

MANTA/B (1975-1988)-(ASCONA/B-MANTA/B catalogue)

ASCONA/B (1975-1981)-(ASCONA/B-MANTA/B catalogue)

OPEL GT (1968-1973)-(OPEL GT- KADETT OLYMPIA/A catalogue)

BLITZ (1938-1965)-(OPEL BLITZ catalogue)

·
Registered
2 Posts
need parts

hi anthony,

hope you can help me with my parts requirements. i have an '84 opel rekord estate. i need front turn signal lens assembly for both left and right. hope to hear from you soon.

·
Super Moderator
8,201 Posts
You might want to contact him directly as I'm not sure how often he checks this forum. I copied this from the first post just in case some of you recent posters missed it.

Sincerely yours
Anthony Drosos
Opel spare parts sales / Export Manager
Tralleon 9- Nea Smyrni
Athens-Greece-TK 171/21
Tel – Fax: (+030) 210 93 14 121 (10 lines)
E-mail: [email protected]

Harold

·
Registered
87 Posts
Does anyone remember the link of the site, or has anyone saved the catalogue (i'm interested especially in the one for rekord c)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts