Opel GT Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
4ZUA787
665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.opelgtparts.com/
has anyone in the u.s. ever bought parts from this company???
i was thinking it would cost a fortune to ship parts?
what i was thinking is get someone i know who is shiping something from the netherlands to bring um back for me. please give me any ideas.

·
96 Posts
I got the cataloge but haven't ordered anything yet, maby we could get a group rate? Anyone else interested??? looks like they have everything i've ever wanted for my '72 and then some!:D

·
4ZUA787
665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
parts site

how much did the catalog cost u and how long did it take to recieve the catalog??? yah a group disconnet might be a good idea.

·
96 Posts
The cat. was a little steep I think it was $15.00 USD.
It took about "2 1/2" weeks. I ordered through the mail and sent a money order.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I was thinking of ordering it myself, is it worth the $$ in your opinion? I saw the two sample pages on the website and it looked like something good to have even if you didn't order from them. You could at least have pictures to show folks in the states what you want. Not to mention the wife loved the blue GT being painted in the service bay picts on their site!

LMK if it was worth it.. may have to float them the cash!

Thanks
-S

·
Reborn Opeler
32 Posts
opelgt/suselbeek

I emailed them some questions and I just got a response;

The Euro is about equal to the dollar,
shipping for a small package like lock cylinders would be $22.00, for a rack and pinion assembly would be about $105.00
You'll notice that they use a comma for their decimal point on the web site, $57.00 = 57,00

You'd have to organize your group order on your own and then have one person place it, cause your not going to get them to do it for you.

·
96 Posts
I think it was worth the money. I'm sure i'll use it some day, lots of good pics of parts. "GREAT PICS of CARS" rag tops, gull wings
sweet.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Does anyone have the catalog for Opel GT Source. I was thinking of ordering that one as well, but was curious to see how many pictures they had in it. They have a ton of interesting parts on their website, but it would be 10x better if they had picts of each product!

LMK if you guys have one and if it has picts!

Thanks again
-S

·
4ZUA787
665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
ogts catolog

yah the ogts catolog has lots of pics. it shows most of the main things some little things arent shown but most is shown. nice catolog. i would recomend it to any gt'r.

·
Super Moderator
9,755 Posts
I have a friend in Belgium that scanned the entire Suselbeek/Parsget catalog and e-mailed it to me. He did a dynomite job!! AWESOME pics!!!!

·
114 Posts
opel gt parts

I have the cataloge also and ordered a few parts,the only problem is that it takes a lot of time to recive your parts,
they do give lots of information and have a big stock with parts,
at the moment there are 15 gt's for sale!!
prices from 3500euro upto 7500euro

·
4ZUA787
665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
ogts

i live down in southern cali and ogts is located in northern cali and it takes one to two days to recieve parts there awsome when it comes to gt parts.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts